[ ESCAPED PART 2 ]

It seemed like the guards weren't ever going to open his cell.

Enzo positioned himself waiting for the first person to open his cell door.

Enzo could have opened it if he wanted to but that would've ruined the element of surprise.

He heard keys jingling.

It was time.

As soon as the first guard stepped into his cell, he was met was a red blast that crashed into his chest and sent him flying, hitting his head onto the wall, rendering him unconscious.

The next guard used his electric tool to stun Enzo, but before he could Enzo stretched his arm out, red energy surrounding his palm, and made the guard electrocute himself in the bridge of his nose, knocking the guy out.

Enzo stepped out of his cell and began running towards an exit.

Before he could reach it, two guards came from out of nowhere grabbing him on both sides of his arms. "No!" Enzo shouted.

The boy screamed causing red energy to flow out of his body, sending the guards flying away.
He didn't stay to see if they were down or not.
He just continued running.

As he turned a corner, getting closer to an exit. He was ambushed. Several of the guards were standing in front of him. Two of which had assault rifles pointed towards his direction.

"Shit." Enzo muttered.

The guards with guns let the bullets rain out of the barrels. Enzo got scared before they did so and put his hands out protectively.

Each bullet was caught mid air, red energy forming around his palms and the bullets.

"Wow." Enzo said loudly. Before he shot all the bullets back. Killing all the guards in its way.

Enzo did feel bad. But not bad enough that he would cry over it.

Enzo ran over to an exit, and busted through it using his powers. By then all the alarms went off. More guards would definitely be looking for him and he couldn't afford to be lingering any longer.

Enzo ran into forests during rain fall, panting and stumbling a bit. Tears were coming out of his eyes as he realized he was finally free.

The air that hit his face was almost magical.

He came closer to a road and ran into it, a police car hitting him in the process.

"Oh my god!" A man came out of the car screaming. Obviously worried.

"I just hit a fucking kid!" Enzo just felt pain in his body and closed his eyes. Just wanting all of this to be over.