[ FEELINGS? ]

could've been what we should've been

╔═══*.·:·. .·:·.*═══╗

╚═══*.·:·. .·:·.*═══╝

"Enzo!" Dustin called out running and hugging him. Enzo hugged back. "Where the hell have you been?" Dustin asked him.

"With Nancy and Johnathan."

"Doesn't matter, I need your help."

"I knew it."

"Knew what?"

"Nothing."

"I'm gonna need more help though." Enzo followed Dustin as they just began walking.

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

They ended up at Nancy's house, Enzo remembered that Mike was Nancy's brother so Dustin must've been here for Mike. Dustin rang the doorbell. And a grumpy looking man answered. "Your line has been busy for over two hours, Mr. Wheeler. Do you realize this?"

"Oh I do realize."

"Is Mike home." 

"No." Mr. Wheeler answered.

"No? Then where the hell is he?"

"Karen, where's our son?" He shouted into the house.

"Will's!" She shouted.

"Wills." Mr. Wheeler said. "Am I done here?"

"Son of a bitch. You're really no help at all, you know that?" Dustin walked away with Enzo following.

"Hey. Language!" The man called after him.

"Would he work?" Enzo said pointing to Steve who was walking up to the house with flowers in hand.

"Steve." Dustin went up to him. "Are those for Mr. and Mrs. Wheeler?" Dustin asked innocently.

"No." Enzo replied for Steve so suddenly.

"Good." Dustin snatched the flowers out of Steve's hand.

"Hey!"

"Nancy isn't home." Enzo told Steve.

"Where is she?" 

"Doesn't matter."

"We have bigger problems than your love life." Dustin opened Steve's passenger door trying to get in the front but Enzo stopped him.

"Uh uh-" Enzo sounded. "Your not old enough." Dustin rolled his eyes and sat in the back. "Do you still have that bat." Enzo questioned Steve who was still standing in his same spot.