[ HERO & THE DANCE ]

and we'll never be friends like this

╔═══*.·:·. .·:·.*═══╗

╚═══*.·:·. .·:·.*═══╝

Lucas and Dustin were arguing. Not paying attention to the boys who were just making out behind them. Enzo and Steve breathed a sigh of relief. Their faces now flushed and lips red from contact and moisture.

"I care!" Lucas yelled. "You put the party in jeopardy. You broke the rule of law."

"So did you!" Dustin yelled getting equally as loud.

"What?"

"You told a stranger," Dustin pointed the flashlight on Max's face, "the truth!"

She scoffed, "A stranger?"

"You wanted to tell her too!"

"But I didn't, Lucas okay! I didn't tell her!"

Enzo and Steve's attention shifted by a low screeching. "Guys." Steve tried to get their attention.

"Guys!" Enzo projected his voice, commanding their attention. Enzo cleared his throat from the yell and continued, "Come on." 

They all began walking behind Enzo and Steve towards the sound. They had a view of all of Hawkins. "I don't see him." Dustin said.

"Obviously." Enzo scoffed.

"Its the lab," Lucas looked through his binoculars, "They were going back home."

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

They were walking nearer out of the woods. "Hello! Whose there!?" They heard a shout.

"Enzo!?" Nancy and Johnathan said simultaneously while looking at him.

"Johnathan?" Enzo said confused.

"Nancy?" Steve said equally as confused.

"What are you doing here?" She asked Steve.

"What are you doing here?" He repeated the question.

"We were looking for Mike and Will."

"They're not in there are they?" Dustin asked referring to the lab.

"Were not sure."

"Why?" Johnathan asked him. A monstrous growl answered his question. It came from the lab.

"That's why." Enzo answered confirmed. 

"Enzo go see what's going on." Nancy told him.

"On it!" Enzo dropped the gear he had and took off into a flight.

"Holy shit!" He got from the kids below. "He's so awesome!"

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───