[ CODE CRACKED ]

AN- sorry there was no update yesterday, I've been publishing 2-3 chapters everyday for 2 weeks and i just got exhausted also THANK U FOR 1.4K READS!!! def more than i would've thought! anyways enjoy this filler!

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

In the mall, Enzo came over next to Steve and Dustin who had a binocular and was looking for a Russian. He had a ice-cream in a cup and was using a spoon to eat the contents. "You are the worst spy in history, you know that?" Dustin said snatching the binoculars from Steve. "I don't even get why your looking at girls, you have the perfect one right in front of you." 

"Seriously if you say Robin again-"

"-Robin."

"No-"

"Robin."

"Don't-"

"Robin."

"No man she's not my type. She's not even.. in the ballpark of what my type is." Steve eyes lingered from Dustin to Enzo, he quickly looked away when they made eye contact.

"Weird." Enzo thought.

"What's your type again? Not awesome?"

"Thank you. For your information, she's still in school and she's weird. She's a weirdo, and she's hyper. And she's in band? No."

"Now that your out of high school, which means your technically time you move on from primitive constructs such as popularity?"

"That's some stupid shit you learned at camp." Steve mocked.

"Why not date someone who you actually enjoy being around?"

"I cant."

"Why not?"

"Forget it."

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ─── 

Enzo was with Robin actually doing their job. He was in the back expecting a delivery, while she worked the register. He was repeating the sentence they figured out to himself trying to make sense of it. And then there was knocking on the back door.

Enzo opened it to a delivery man, "Delivery for you." Enzo took the box that felt light from the guy.

"Thank you." He breathed out. Enzo placed the box on a counter and went back to sign off on the delivery. The man wore a LYNX uniform.

"Have a nice day." He told Enzo.

"Yeah, you too." Enzo thought the guy was suspicious. He looked at the back of the man's uniform, "Silver Cat." 

Enzo rushed out from the back to the front of the store, "Yo Enzo your not gonna believe what Dustin thought was a Russian." Enzo ignored the fact that this was Steve's first time trying to communicate with him. He accidently brushed Steve's shoulder trying to get passed the two.

He was in the middle of the mall "A trip to China sounds nice." He spotted a Chinese place. "IF you tread lightly." He located a shoe shop. "When blue and yellow meets west." He noticed a big blue and yellow clock in the mall.

"Enzo." Steve said as he and Dustin approached, "What are you doing?"

"I cracked it."

"Cracked what?"

"I cracked the code."

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

not edited