[ TOGETHER AGAIN ]

The boys knew that this portal was actually the gate to the upside down. But what were they doing? They rushed out of the room. 

Robin asked so much questions. But Dustin and Steve were brushing her off telling her that all she needed to know was that it was bad. 

In the room they noticed that the guard Steve knocked out disappeared. And then the lights flickered red with an alarm blaring.

Steve rushed them back into the large test room. They were being chased. The scientist looked at the group. "Shit." Enzo cursed.

They somehow made it out of the room avoiding the guards. Steve and Robin holding the door shut.

Erica noticed a air duct in the room and opened it. "Come on!" Dustin called for them. 

"Enzo go with them!" Steve shouted.

"What about you two! I can help!"

"I know you can but protect Dustin and Erica!"

Enzo hesitated for a moment. "Go!" Steve urged. Enzo ran after the kids and slipped away into the air duct.

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

In the air duct Dustin explained to Erica all of the crazy shit. "So all that shit you told me, Lucas was there?"

"Yeah."

"My brother, Lucas Charles Sinclair?"

"Yes!"

"You believe everything else but your brothers involvement?"

"That's correct."

"We need a way to stop these fans so we can get through." Dustin said.

"I got it." Enzo's palms glowed red and he blew apart the fans.

"Holy Shit! You have powers?" Erica asked in shock.

"Mhm." He started to crawl again.

Enzo opened a flooring and they climbed out of the air duct. The found a small vehicle used for cargo that Dustin wanted to drive. After looking around for a bit he found some and started the engine.

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

As Enzo made his way taking out guards left and right he alarms blared once more. He busted through a door which he had hoped would be the room Steve and Robin would be help captive, and he was right. He seen a guy who looked like a doctor and immediately shot energy at the man.

"Hey Enzo!" Steve said and Enzo began untying him while Dustin and Erica untied Robin. "That's crazy I was just talking about you." Steve seemed awfully happy.

"Oh my God!" Robin shouted.

"Get ready to run." He told them. When Steve got up he engulfed Enzo into a hug. Enzo didn't hug back but that's when he noticed Steve's face. "Oh my god what happened?" Steve just laughed and Enzo grabbed the sides of Steve's face causing the boy to wince. Enzo healed Steve's swollen eyes and bruised lips.