[ STRONGER BOND ]

and baby i want it and i'll just be honest

╔═══*.·:·. .·:·.*═══╗

╚═══*.·:·. .·:·.*═══╝

The next day, Enzo was in the library, helping Steve with his application. Enzo was surprised that Steve even came to him for help anyway since Nancy was usually the one that helped him.

"Hey Enz?" Nancy came up to Enzo.

"Yeah?"

"Can I talk to you?"

Nancy dragged Enzo to a secluded spot in the library, Steve following.

"I cant keep doing this." She admitted.

"Doing what?"

"Pretending like everything's okay."

"What are you talking about?" Enzo was lost.

"Barbara. It's like everyone forgot. When me and Steve went to her parents house yesterday-"

"Woah. What?"

"We went for dinner." She said.

"And you didn't tell me?" Enzo was in dismay.

"Why would I?" She asked him.

"Why would you? Nancy. It's hard to believe but in that very short time of knowing Barbara I've considered her a friend."

"I didn't know I- I didn't think you would care-"

"Of course you wouldn't. You think I would've went back to Steve's house to look for her if I didn't care? You think I would expose my secret to you and Johnathan to help find clues if I didn't care?" Enzo was growing angry.

Enzo turned his attention to Steve. "You didn't even help find her. You didn't talk to any cops, why would you go?"

"I was trying to be a good boyfriend?" Steve said almost as though Enzo was supposed to know that.

Enzo scoffed. "Right." He walked out of the room. Leaving Nancy and Steve.

God, what else is gonna piss him off today?

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

The school day was over and Enzo walked up to Mike, Dustin, and Lucas dressed as the ghostbusters. "Cool costumes." He smiled to them.

"Thank you Enzo." Dustin said, "Finally someone with some curtesy."

Surprisingly, when Enzo exited the school Billy was in a car waiting for someone. Does he have a sibling that goes here? Enzo just brushed it off and just walked wherever his legs took him.

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Enzo wasnt gonna dress up as anything for Halloween. His mood has been spoilt from earlier.