[ RUSSIANS ]

Enzo was supposed to be getting new ice-cream. "What is taking him so long?" Steve asked out loud. Steve walked to the back to where Enzo should have been. "Enzo?" 

Steve saw Enzo's eyes glowing red. His palms were glowing and it looked like he wasn't in control. "Oh my God Enzo!" 

Enzo could hear a guy screaming, he was being pulled by something. Enzo didn't know who the guy was as he couldn't see his face, then all of a sudden the guy was dragged underground and Enzo was snapped out of his trance.

He was breathing heavily, and was surprised to see Steve by his side. "Are you alright?"

"Yeah- yeah, yeah I'm good."

"What was that?"

"Um- doesn't matter I'll get the ice-cream."

"Are you sur-"

"Yes, I'm sure." 

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Enzo walked out to the front with the ice-cream to see Dustin laughing with Steve. "Dustin?" 

"Enzo?" 

"Oh my god! Your back!" Enzo went to hug the boy. 

"Yes I am, I didn't know you worked here." 

"Started yesterday actually. How was camp?"

"It was amazing actually. Guess what."

"What?"

"I have a girlfriend!"

Steve and Enzo gasped. "Oh dude finally." Steve said.

"What's her name?" Enzo asked.

"Susie. She's a genius."

"How many children are you guys friends with?" Robin asked them.

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ─── 

Enzo bought Dustin ice-cream and sat in a booth with him. "She says kissing is better with no teeth." 

"Wow." Steve said sitting down next to Enzo.

"That's great!" Enzo moved over slightly. Steve frowned.

"So you really just get to eat as much of this as you want?" Dustin referred to the ice-cream.

"It's not really a good idea for me though. Got to keep in shape for the ladies."

"What ladies?" Enzo thought.

"Yeah, and how's that working out for you?" Robin jumped in.

"Ignore her." He quickly spoke.

"She seems cool."

"She's not."