[ NEW POWER ]

Enzo felt envious of the fact that Nancy had Johnathan to comfort her, and he was by himself. 

Covered in gunk, blood, and despondency.

He took a long shower as his Dad wasn't yet home. They both had a great relationship, but recently Jim has been working long hours but that's was Jim told Enzo.

Most of all Enzo missed his friends. He hasn't been spending much time with Aliyah, but she didn't mind. 

That's when Enzo remembered how his eyes were glowing red.

Did this mean his powers were stronger? He'd hope so.

Enzo read up on astral projection a few years ago. He's always wanted to try it. And with his powers potentially being stronger. Tonight was the night.

Enzo got onto the floor, crossed his legs and closed his eyes. How hard could it be?

Enzo breathed in and stayed in that position for what felt like hours, and then.

It happened. Enzo could see his body. He was crossed legged and eyes closed.

But his astral form was floating and kind of see through.

"Holy..."

 "Okay okay. You got this Enzo." Enzo then floated off into the dark night. He was laughing and having fun. 

He went to Aliyah's house, he seen her laughing while watching a movie in her room. Enzo remembered when he would come over to her house and they would watch movies together. "Some other time." Enzo said while floating away.

"He somehow ended up to Nancy's house." And that's when he seen Steve up at her window. Steve looked miserable.

Enzo floated closer and was next to Steve when he looked into Nancy's room. "Oh my." Johnathan and Nancy were sitting on her bed while he was putting a blanket over her.

She wasn't cheating. Enzo was sure of that. He knew what she went through this evening.

Steve climbed from her window back on to the ground, defeated and walked away.

Enzo sighed and floated back to his house, entering his body again.

He got up and went to bed, hopefully tomorrow will be a better day.