[ DUO NAME ]

Steve, Carol and Tommy were sitting outside of a convenience store. Steve took an aspirin for his headache.

"Don't worry, they'll need more than aspirin when were done with 'em." Tommy tried to reassure.

"The cops should just lock him up forever." Carol said. "Did you see the look on his face?"

Steve groaned. They were both mocking Johnathan and Nancy, more so Carol. "Carol for once in your life, shut your damn mouth!" Steve shouted shocking them.

"What?"

"Hey what's your problem man?" 

"Your both assholes, that's my problem." Steve retorted.

"Are you serious?"

"Yeah I'm serious. You shouldn't have done that." Steve walked away to the front of the car.

"Done what?" Tommy followed him.

"You know what."

"You mean call her out for what she really is? That's funny because I don't remember you stopping me. Or do you mean when I was about to bash Enzo's head in? Huh? Which one Steve?"

"I should've put that spray paint right down your throat." Steve threatened. "Neither of you ever cared about them, never liked them. 'Cause their not miserable like you two."

Steve opened his car door and got in driving off, Tommy was shouting insults at him.

--__--__--__--__--

Johnathan, Enzo and Nancy were in the back seat as they sat far from Nancy's house. Something about her brother Mike hiding a weird girl from the government. Wasn't the weirdest thing he's heard in the past few days.

Nany got out trying to run to her house but being stopped by Enzo's dad. He put her back in the car.

"Look we need to find them before they do." Jim said. "Do you have any idea where he might've gone?"

"No I don't."

"I need you to think!" 

"I don't know. We haven't talked a lot. I mean lately." Nancy was getting frustrated.

"Is there any place that your- your parents don't know about that he might go?" Joyce, Johnathan's mother questioned.

"I can help!" Enzo spoke up, causing everyone to look at him.

"How?" Joyce asked.

"I have powers?" Enzo said sounding more like a question than a statement.

"What? I don't have time for games. My son is missing!"

"Joyce he's not lying." Jim defended his son. "But how?"

"I'm not sure if I can locate him just like that but...I can astral project."

"What the f-" Jim was cut off by his son.

"Just give me peace and quiet and I can try my best." Enzo closed his eyes for a few moments. 

"Is it working?" Enzo ignored Joyce.

"Did you find them?" Nancy asked.

"I don't think its-" 

"Would you please shut up!? I've only done this one other time." Enzo closed his eyes again and took a deep breath in. Sure enough,

It worked.

Nancy, Johnathan, Jim and Joyce were waiting for 5 minutes now.

Johnathan consulting Nancy and Joyce freaking out.

"Jim it's not work-"

"I found them!" 

--__--__--__--__--

Jim brought Enzo along for backup. I mean, Enzo did have powers he might as well put them to good use.

They walked a distance away to what looked like an abandoned trailer park. It had old cars and a beat up bus. That bus was where Nancy's brother Mike, and his friends were hiding.

Jim pushed Enzo into cover as three men dressed in suits had there guns out. Looking for Mike and his friends.

One of the men were way to close to the bus. "Stay here." Jim told Enzo who nodded in compliance. Jim creeped up on the side of the man and hit him on the side of his head, knocking him out.

"Hey!" A man said spotting Enzo and shooting towards him. Enzo waited until the man was out of bullets to attack. When the guy when to reload, Enzo popped up. "Missed me." And then Enzo sent a energy blast to the man knocking him out.

As Enzo caught up to Jim, who had already taken two of the three men out, they opened the bus door and walked in. Four kids looking at them.

Jim breathed heavily, "Alright let's go." The group just looked at him, "Let's go!" Enzo and his dad exited the bus and waited for the kids.

"We should have a duo name." Enzo said walking beside his father.

"What?"

"For when you take me on missions."

"Excuse me? Were not having a duo name because your not going on another mission."

"Is that a threat." Enzo mumbled.

"What?"

"Nothing." 

--__--__--__--__--

A/N I'm loving Enzo and Jim's relationship