[ REDEMPTION ]

Enzo agreed to meet Nancy and Johnathan back at Johnathan's house.

Enzo just needed a moment to go buy a energy drink from the store. He's never had one but he figured that it would most likely come in handy.

He entered the store and picked up a energy drink that had a red packaging on it. He went to the clerk to pay. "Someone has already paid for it." The clerk said.

"What?"

"Its been paid for already."

"By who?"

"That guy." The clerk then pointed to a figure at the entrance of the store.

And it was none other than Steve Harrington.

"Of course." Enzo was appalled. He grabbed his drink and walked out of the store.

"Enzo! Hey, Enzo, wait!" Steve called after him grabbing his left wrist and turning the boy around.

"What the hell do you want Steve!?" Enzo was rightfully furious. "Here to make more homophobic jokes is that it?"

"No Enzo-"

"Leave me the fuck alone Steve!" Enzo was now bolting running to Johnathan's house.

He was already running late.

--__--__--__--__--

When Enzo arrived Johnathan and Nancy were putting up the last bit of traps up.

"What took you so long?" Nancy asked him.

"Nothing. Sorry."

They went over the plan.  And was interrupted by a knock on the door.

"Enzo! Are you there man it's Steve! Listen I just wanna talk."

The knocking continued and Enzo went over to the door and opened it only showing his face.

"Steve, listen. You need to leave."

"No no- I'm not trying to start anything."

"You need to leave!"

"Listen I messed up okay!" Steve's voice was faintly shaking. "Please. I just want to make things right."

Enzo wondered if he had been genuine. I mean,  he sounded like he was. But even if he was being serious, Enzo couldn't put Steve's life in danger like this.

Steve barged into the house. "What is this?" He questioned everyone eyeing all the weapons on the display.

"You need to get out!" Johnathan was trying to push Steve out, but Steve wasn't budging.

Nancy pulled out a gun and pointed it to Steve, "Steve, get out!" She commanded.

"Nancy what the hell!" Enzo put himself in front of Steve, protecting him.

"Wait what is going on!"  Then the lights starting to flicker.

"It's here." Johnathan said.

"What is here?" Steve asked him.

Everyone was panicking.

"Where is it?"

"Where is what?"

Then the growling could be heard. Nancy shot at the wall. Steve was shocked. Enzo grabbed the boys hand and ran into a nearby room with Nancy and Johnathan.

"Oh my god." Steve whispered.

The lights were still flickering. "What's it doing?" Nancy asked as she pointed the weapon at the door. Ready to shoot.

"I don't know."  The electricity jolted and the lights went back to normal.

Everyone let out a relived breath. "Do you hear anything?" Enzo asked Nancy.

"No."

Johnathan opened the door walking into the hallway. The other three following behind.

Steve turned Enzo around.

"Enzo what the hell is going on." Enzo didn't answer Steve.

Johnathan scoped out the living room and it had ended looked like the monster did leave.

"This is crazy! This is crazy! This is crazy!" Steve muttered to himself, frantically.

"Steve," Enzo reached out to him putting a hand on his shoulder. "Calm down."

"Calm down!? You want me to calm down!?" Steve rushed over to a phone to call the cops.

Nancy took it from him. "What you doing are you insane?"

"It's going to come back! So you need to leave." She told him.

Steve exited the house. Enzo breathed in. He was glad the boy was okay.

The electricity started to flicker again.
"Get ready Enz." Nancy told him.

Enzo got into position. His eyes glowing red, just like his hands were.

The lights were fading in and out heavily now.

"Enzo!" Nancy warned him as the monster took a jab at Enzo and threw him into a table, crashing down into it.

Enzo let out a groan.

The monster was on top of Johnathan claw on his throat. Nancy shot at it. "Go to hell you son of a bitch!" She shouted.

It growled at her ignoring the shot. Then Steve came running back in and hit the monster with a bat.

Enzo got up and rushed over. Enzo shot a blast at the creature. Sending it crashing forward.

Steve had a petrified look on his face.

The monster stepped on a bear trap. "He's in the trap!"

"Johnathan now!" Johnathan lit a match and the monster was in flames.

Then it was gone. "Where'd it go?"

"It has to be dead."

Enzo fell to his knees. The table crash really got to him. "Are you okay." Steve came rushing to his side.

"I- I'm fine." Enzo was scared to look at him.
He now knew Enzo had powers.

"How did- How did you do that?" Steve asked him.

"I have magic." Enzo said sarcastically.

"No shit. We're you like born with it?"

"Um- maybe. Not sure."

"I'm glad your okay." Steve smiled at him after a few moments of silence. He was holding Enzo and let him put his head on Steve's chest.

"Me too." Enzo smiled weakly.

--__--__--__--__--

END OF ACT 1!!!!

FIRST TIME IVE EVER FINISHED A SEASON!