[ GIRLS ]

You're pouring your heart out

I'm acting like I knew

╔═══*.·:·. .·:·.*═══╗

╚═══*.·:·. .·:·.*═══╝

Enzo, Steve, and Dustin were headed to the old junkyard. Dustin managed to get in contact with Lucas who was supposed to meet us there.

They were walking on an old railroad. "Alright so lemme get this straight. You kept something dangerous in order to impress a girl who...... who you just met?" Enzo asked Dustin.

"All right, that grossly over simplifying things." He responded.

"I mean why would a girl like some nasty slug anyway?" Steve asked.

"Girls like your nasty slug." Enzo joked to Steve.

"I bet you-"

"An interdimensional slug, and because it's awesome." Dustin said probably not getting what Enzo's joke meant.

"Well even if she thought it was cool, which she didn't, I just... I just. I don't know I feel like your trying way too hard man.

"Well not everyone can have your perfect hair alright?" Dustin sighed.

"Fair point." Enzo thought.

"It's not about the hair man, the key is to act like you don't care." 

"Now why the hell are you giving him horrible advice?"

"It does work."

"You mean being a dick? Girls don't want a nonchalant asshole of a boyfriend."

"Enzo, you've never been in a relationship. People want you, but you never give them a chance."

"Because my heart loves a fucking idiot." Enzo thought and glared at Steve.

"You know what electricity is?" Steve asked Dustin.

"You mean in the electromagnetic field when the clouds in the atmosphere-"

"No, no, no, no, no. Like sexual electricity." Steve corrected.

"Oh."

"You feel that and then you make your move."

"So then you kiss her?"

'Woah, woah, slow down Romeo. Some girls, yeah they want you to be aggressive. Strong hot and heavy, like a... like a lion. Others you gotta be slow and stealthy like a ninja."

"What about Nancy?"

"Nancy, she's uh different from the other girls." Enzo was upset. He wasn't upset as in the jealous type, but in the fact that Nancy clearly isn't into Steve and he just won't see it.

"Yeah well don't come crying to me when she breaks your heart again." Enzo accidentally said out loud.

"What's your problem?" Steve motioned for Dustin to continue walking so he could talk to Enzo privately.

"I don't have a problem. You have a problem."

"Me? What the hell did I do?"

"Using me as a way to get all of your emotions off and then doing the same exact thing over and over again!"

"Excuse me for wanting my bestfriend to consult me!" 

"Look Steve," Enzo calmed down, "I just want you to not be with someone who isn't showing you the same 'love' that your showing them. Nancy might love you, but she's not in love with you."

Steve stared at Enzo at a loss for words. "You know I've been trying to convince myself that wasn't true. Enzo, be honest with me."

"About what?"

"Is she seeing Johnathan?"

"I don't know," They both began walking again. "But there's no denying that they both have chemistry with each other."

"Exactly what I was afraid of." Steve sighed, his mood shifted.

Enzo unknowingly held Steve's hand. "Maybe one day you find a girl who'll fall madly in love with you."

Then they walked behind Dustin, both still holding hands. 

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

If its one thing Enzo and Steve are gonna do. Its gonna be arguing. 💀💀