[ MISSION ]

The next morning, Enzo didn't feel like doing anything. But he had to get up.

Today was Will Byers funeral. Enzo didn't want to be selfish because he had an incident with Steve and just not show up. Besides Steve wasn't going to be at the funeral anyway.

Enzo put on a plain black tux on and then headed out of his house, meeting up with Nancy and Johnathan at the funeral.

--__--__--__--__--

The three teens were sitting on the grass, backs pressed up against a small gate. Out of sight from the crowd moving towards the funeral.

"This is where we know its been." Johnathan said motioning to the x's on a map he held out.

"So that's.." Nancy pointed to one of the x's.

"Steve's house." Johnathan said answering her curiosity. Enzo kind of flinched to the mention of his name.

"And that's the woods where they found Wills bike, and that's my house." 

"Its all so close." Enzo spoke up.

"Yeah, exactly. Its all within a mile or something."

"Whatever this thing is.. its not traveling far." Enzo said.

"You want to go out there." Nancy said referring to Johnathan.

"We might not find anything." He spoke.

"Enzo and I found something. And if we do see it.. then what?" 

"We kill it." Johnathan said.

--__--__--__--__--

Johnathan was inside of a car that Enzo didn't know who the owned it. Enzo pulled out a gun from out of the cars compartment.

"Oh my God." Enzo breathed out.

"Are you serious?" Nancy whisper-screamed.

"What? You wanna find this thing and tag another photo? Yell at it?" Johnathan defended.

"This is a terrible idea." Nancy was beginning to lose confidence.

"Yeah well its the best we got." Enzo reassured her.

"You can tell someone but they're not gonna believe you." Johnathan spoke truthfully.

"Your mom would."

"She's been through enough."

"She deserves to know."

"Yeah and ill tell her.. when this thing is dead."

--__--__--__--__--

Enzo was now with Nancy at her house. Before Enzo went there, he changed into more combat ready clothing. He also brought a bat that had nails into it with him.