[ INTIMATE ACT ]

"Boy, can we take off all our clothes?"

╔═══*.·:·. .·:·.*═══╗

╚═══*.·:·. .·:·.*═══╝

The group were walking back to wherever the hell they were going. Enzo and Steve were walking behind the kids side by side. "Your really brave, Steve." Enzo said breaking the silence.

"Says you, you saved me." 

"I returned the favor." They continued to walk for a few moments.

"I'm really proud of you by the way." Steve commented.

"Why?"

"Because your basically a superhero. You saved all of us Enz." Steve stopped and grabbed Enzo's elbow. Steve embraced Enzo in a hug. Enzo felt the warmness of Steve's body that he missed. 

Steve moved his hands to Enzo's lower back massaging him a little. Enzo had his arms wrapped around Steve's neck. "I'm proud of you too." Enzo told him. Steve felt Enzo's breath across his neck and a shiver ran through Steve's body. "Risking your life. For all of us. Your a hero too."

Enzo pulled his head away, both boys staring at each other, and then it happened. 

Steve crashed his lips onto Enzo's. 

"HIs lips are warm and soft." Steve thought.

Enzo's heart was beating so fast. The boy he loved was kissing him, and it was not a dream this time. Enzo and Steve bickered all the time and now they were engaging in an act so intimate. An act that they were taught that was for two people, a man and a woman, but here they are two boys going against the social construct of heterosexuality. 

It felt so right. Enzo felt at peace, the way his lips moved against Steve's almost perfect. No, it was perfect. Steve's hands were on either side of Enzo's head, deepening the kiss. Enzo immediately let Steve do it. Let him assert his dominance.

And then they were interrupted .

╔═══*.·:·. .·:·.*═══╗

╚═══*.·:·. .·:·.*═══╝

AN- IT HAPPENED IT FINALLY HAPPENED!!!!!!!!! 

SO SORRY I MADE YOU ALL WAIT THIS LONG BUT I HAD TO SHOW YALL THAT ENZO AND STEVE ARE TOXIC. I NEEDED A BUILD! I NEEDED THAT TENSION!