Chapter 17 - Insatiable

But nobody knows you like I do
'Cause the world, they don't understand
That I grow stronger in your hands
Turn the lights down low
Take it off, let me show
My love for you insatiable
Turn me on, never stop
Wanna taste every drop
My love for you insatiable."

'Insatiable' - Darren Hayes

************************************

He climbed onto her bed and plumped up her pillows, resting his head against the headboard.

"Come here." He held his arms out to her and smiled.

Emily sighed, looking at him.

"Well?"

She slowly crossed over to him, as he lay there, still shirtless.

"Sweetheart, don't hide your gorgeous body from me."

She opened her mouth to protest, but Shannon placed a finger to her lips, before removing it and gently taking both her hands in his, coaxing them from around her body.

"Come and sit down next to me and tell me what's bothering you?"

Emily made to climb up on the bed, but struggled slightly with her bump, so Shannon helped her.

"Would you like me to give you a shoulder massage?"

Emily nodded slightly.

"Ok, hang on." He got himself comfy and sat with his legs apart so that she could sit between them. "Scoot back."

Emily managed to shuffled back so that she was now sat with her back to him between his legs. She could feel the heating radiating off his bare torso onto her exposed back.

The warmth that his body was radiating off brought her comfort and the slow, rhythmic beating of his heart calmed her down about.

The feeling of his fingers light trailing over the skin of her shoulders made her shudder with pleasure and she felt Shannon's chest rumble as he chuckled, noticing her do so.

"Did that feel good?" He lent in and whispered, softly in her ear, before placing light kisses at the tender spot just behind her ear, playfully nipping at her earlobe.

He heard her sigh in contentment as he started to carefully kneed her shoulders.

"So tell me what's made you so grouchy."

Emily sighed deeply. "I-I don't want to sound needy."

"Try me. Believe me. I've heard most things, but it won't make what you have to say, any less important."

"I'm just worried you'll get bored with me." She lifted her shoulders and shrugged.

"And what makes you think I'd do that?"

"Well I'm hardly one of the tall, skinny models I'm sure you and your brother usually surround yourselves with."

"You're not, but that's usually my brother's deal anyway. The stick-thin preymantas look isn't really my type. I much prefer ass." He suddenly reached down and managed to grab one of her ass cheeks causing her to jump and gasped. "And tits."

Shannon laughed and slid his hands around to the front of her and palmed both of her breasts. "Particularly your tits." He whispered in her ear, his desire for her starting to press against her lower back as she sat there.

She began to arch her back against his chest, letting out little moans of pleasure that were really starting to turn him on now.

"Fuck, you're such a MILF Emily." He teased her.