Chapter 30 - Hotel Room Service

" You're gonna take the hotel room tonight, Make some noise (woo)
Meet me at the hotel room, Meet me at the hotel room
Meet me at the hotel room, Meet me at the hotel room. "

'Hotel Room Service' - Pitbull
************************************

Emily was checking her phone and saw that Kali had sent her a message saying that she missed her and hoped she was busy having the time of her life.

She had replied to the video that Emily had sent her earlier in the tour of the baby moving, and was totally enraptured with it and Emily had video-called her a few times, along with Shannon on the odd occasion.

During the tour, Emily had taken some photos and videos along the way and some of the fans had now started to follow her as well, especially after she and Shannon had uploaded the photos from the photoshoot they did of her just before the tour.

Scrolling through the gallery on her phone, she found a photo that she had taken with Shannon a little earlier in the day on the bus and smiled, deciding to upload it to her Instagram.

It was just of the two of them goofing about, lying in his bunk together. He'd put his hoodie hood up but had his ears out and pulled the drawstring up tightly, puffing his cheeks out to look like a monkey.

She had almost wet herself when she had realised what he was doing and had buried her face into his shoulder, laughing.

Once it had uploaded, she put the caption 'I'm so proud of you ❤️ @shannonleto' underneath it.

"Babe!" Shannon suddenly called to her from the doorway, making her jump.

"Jesus, Shannon. Don't do that!" She spun around instantly.

"Sorry. I didn't mean to make you jump."

"What's wrong? Why are you not out with Jay and Tomo?"

"I am. But I came to check on you. Also..."

"Yes, Shannon." He was up to something, and she knew it.

"Some of the fans want to meet you. They saw you come on stage earlier when you helped me out."

"They want to meet me?" She looked at him and frowned.

"Yeah. It'll only be for like 10 minutes. I know you're tired. What do you say?" He walked over to her.

"Erm...OK. but I still don't know why they'd want to meet me."

"Because you're gorgeous. Amazing. Funny. And sexy. Although, that last point might just be my opinion." He told her between kisses.

"Ok, but not for long, I'm pretty tired."

"Come on then. Our fans are always really sweet to us, so you have nothing to worry about." Shannon reached out and took her hand, leading her out of the Dressing Room, along the corridor and out through a small side door to where the merch booth was set up.

Fans cheered and screamed when they saw Shannon reappear, and both Jared and Tomo turned to see what was going on for the ruckus to occur.

Shannon lightly pulled Emily behind himself, and she then became aware of hundreds of eyes on her.

"Come take my seat and sit down. I'll be right here. Don't worry." He told her over the noise and pulled his seat out for her; Jared on one side, Tomo on the other.

"Oh my God, you're so beautiful." A girl near the front of the Meet and Greet queue gushed over Emily as she came and sat down at the table before her.

Emily looked shyly up at the girl and blushed. "That's really sweet of you."