Chapter 18 - Lovers

" Then I dreamt over and over
Of you holding me tightly under the stars
I made a promise to my dear lord
I will love you forever. "

'Lovers' - House of Flying Daggers

************************************

Leaning forward Emily placed a kiss on the skin she had exposed, working her way down around his navel, following along the lines and curves of the expanse of muscle his stomach boasted, until she reached his snail trail.

She let her tongue follow along the line of soft hair as she inched his sweatpants down inch by inch.

Shannon sighed deeply, reaching out to scoop up some of her hair, away and out of her face, allowing him to watch her gaze intently pinned on his body and the way it moved under her touch.

His cock instantly sprang forward as soon as she released it from the elasticated fabric that had been holding it back and she took in the sight, savouring the way it bobbed and twitched without her even having touched it yet.

She quickly took ahold of it in her hands and started a slow and methodical rhythm before leaning forwards and taking as much of him as her mouth would allow without gagging.

"Oh fuck yes." Shannon groaned, looking at Emily as she knelt before him, watching her as she bobbed her head up and down.

He then felt himself involuntarily moving his hips back and forth with her slow and steady movements.

Emily pulled away from him briefly and spat on his steel rod; lightly running her hand up and down the silky flesh.

She looked up at him beneath her thick lashes and smirked.

"Do I suck this cock better than any other girl you've been with?" Emily suddenly asked him.

"Fuck yes." He groaned. "I don't know what you do with your tongue, but fuck babe, please don't stop right now."

"Mmm. You mean...this?" She started to swirl her tongue along the underneath of the tip of his shaft and instantly felt him shudder at the sensation it brought him.

"Shit! Yes! That!"

She laughed, the sensation causing it to vibrate around him.

"I can't take this anymore Em." He quickly withdrew himself from her mouth and reached out, picking her up and tossing her back on the bed beneath him.

Emily squealed as Shannon pounced ontop of her; carefully minding her bump in the process. He swiftly yanked his shirt that she wore, up and over her head before grabbing her wrists and pinning her arms above her head, holding both of her wrists in one of his hands.

With the other, he took himself in his hand; lightly running his cock over her now expose slit that was already weeping for him.

Circling her clit with his tip, she began to whimper at the sensation, causing her hips to frantically buck upwards trying to gain some friction.

"You want this?" Shannon breathed, leaning down to whisper into her ear.

Emily nodded as that was about all she could manage to get out at this point. She was aching so badly for him to fill her.

"What was that?" He questioned, teasing her opening with his silky head.

"I-I said said. Yes!" Emily eventually managed to get out.

"Really? I can't quite hear you." Shannon teased further by pressing himself into her opening slightly more.

"Oh my God Shannon. Stop teasing me!" Emily whined.