Chapter 25 - Sextape

" The ocean takes me
Into watch you shaking
Watch you weigh your powers
Tempt with hours of pleasure

Take me one more time
Take me one more wave
Take me for one last ride
I'm out of my head. "

'Sextape' - Deftones

************************************

It was Monday morning, and Shannon had left yesterday to fly home in order to catch up with Jay, Tommo, and the rest of the crew ready to start out their tour tomorrow.

Shannon had told Emily that he was going wait until the end of the tour to confront Jay about what he now knew in regards to the night of the party, from Emily. He hadn't wanted to spoil the tour for the fans with their bullshit. They hadn't paid to witness that.

Their relationship with one another had actually grown stronger because of this confrotation, ironically, as per Jason's expectations.

A serious chat had been had about Jason, and Emily had agreed to let Shannon know if he came into 'The Bay' to bother her again and that he would then sort something out with Emma to let her come on the tour with them for a while.

It had also been discussed that Emily should get a restraining order put in place against Jason, to which she had reluctantly agreed. The main thing she was worried about was the cost implications.

Emily had no idea how much a restraining order would set her back, and she didn't think it was something she could afford right now with the baby on the way.

Staying independent was something she was fiercely proud of now that she had left Jason, and so she was very reluctant to take money from Shannon, even if he offered.

She sighed to herself and took some paninis over to a couple of girls who were sat by the window waiting for their orders.

"Here you go, girls. Sorry about the wait. Who ordered the tomato and pesto?"

"Yeah, that's mine." One of the girls replied, eyes still firmly glued to her phonescreen.

Emily internally rolled her eyes.

"And the meatball."

"That's mine. Th-"

The other girl went to take the plate from Emily when she paused momentarily and stared at her. Emily began to start feeling a little awkward. Rubbing a hand absent-mindedly over her stomach, she made to turn and return back behind the counter.

"Wait!" She called out. "Are you Shannon Leto's girlfriend? I know he posted some photos yesterday of a pregnant girl, and she looked just like you. I know they were taken here in a hotel in Anchorage because I recognised the decor." The girl was getting more and more animated as she spoke.

Emily knew she was going to have to start getting used to this attention, now that she and Shannon had decided to make their relationship public. She was going to be more in the Public Eye; something she was determined to shield her baby from if she could help it.

She decided to try and play dumb and instead asked the girls if she could get anything else for them.

Both girls replied no, but she could feel two sets of eyes on her as she had her back turned behind the counter, loading up the dishwasher.