Brotherly Instincts

(A/N Last chap's Easter Egg was The Belmont Family. A family from the series Castlevania. Since the Eleventh Century, the Belmonts have been entrusted with the duty of slaying and various other creatures of the night. For this purpose, they use as their main weapon the sacred whip , which has the power to destroy any entity of darkness and Dracula himself. They also use to accomplish this, which coupled with their skills and magical powers made ​​them be recognized as the most powerful clan of that ever existed. Great show should definitely watch it)

 Great show should definitely watch it)

Arthur POV

As Time pass by I noticed a slight change in Alea's behavior especially when around Stefan. Yes me and Aya have been observing the two for quiet a while but well let's just say it has been a fun time, but sometimes I have this feeling of wariness about Alea's well being if she does finally go out with Stefan.

"Hey" I greeted Alea only to be ignored as I saw her stare blankly at Stefan and Stefan oblivious to the fact that Alea was staring at him

I sighed and stood in front of her.

"Well well well. Alea it's too early to find a boyfriend don't you think?" I grumbled in annoyance and she blushed

"So I was right she is attracted to him" I thought 

"W..w..w.wa..what are you talking about Arthur" She said nervously and I just raised an eyebrow

I just shook my head and left a heavily flustered Alea but then I saw Stefan walk towards Alea.

"You sick?" Stefan asked Alea 

"No I'm just a bit tired" Alea said and I walked back towards them

"Sorry Stefan but it seems that my sister is tired, do you mind if I escort her to her tent to rest?" I asked politely and he nodded

I guided Alea back to her tent and saw her face with a look of disappointment for getting separated with Stefan and it just made me more protective of how attached she was to her.

When we entered her tent she excused herself and I went out to observe Stefan to see if I can trust him.

Time Skip 3 months Sponsored By Aevum

I've been watching him for months now, I watched as he drank his blood or sink his teeth to an animal, draining the blood of the creature until it died. But I also saw how polite and caring he was to Alea, how he would protect her back whenever Alea let her guard down. There were ups and downs but can I trust him to protect her for live?

Damn I hate these brotherly instincts sometimes. I was disturbed by Aya who came into my tent and sat down beside me.

"You know I've been noticing you've been eyeing Stefan for a while now and it's surprising he still doesn't notice it" Aya said and I sighed

"I was just observing" I said and Aya turned to me

"Let her live her life Arthur, you can always beat him up later if he hurts her in the future" Aya convinced and I just sighed