Mysterious Man

Alea POV

Two days before the first bite from Stefan

I was walking around the forest patrolling around where we were camping. I was more concerned with Stefan. Even if no one noticed I notice Stefan has been on edge for the last week. Suddenly I heard a rustle from the bushes. I used my sensory magic and followed the source of the sound what I found shocked me.

Stefan was draining the blood of a deer greedily, desperate for more. I saw as the deer slowly became an empty sack. His blood red eyes glowing in the dark of the night. He growled as he threw the dear corpse. His hand clutching his  head as I heard mumbles such as.

"Thrsity"

"Need more"

"Why is the thirst not ending"

"I've drank today's quota"

"I don't want to become the monster again" 

"Why is the animal blood not working?"

"Why"

"Why"

"Why"

I observed him for a day and I noticed his sharp and long fangs covered in blood and I unconsciously reached for my neck imagining his fangs piercing my skin and flesh. When I realize what I was thinking I felt my blood shot up to my face.

"What would it feel like?" I thought and I felt embarrassed of why I was thinking stuff like this

I watched as he drained another animal, I watched whilst imagining what it would feel like for me. 

The day she got her wish of getting her blood sucked

I couldn't bare to watch him anymore his mental state was a wreck and he was losing control so I approached him. He told me to not come any closer that it was too dangerous but I didn't care. I walked closer towards him, closing our distance and when I was in front of him I shifted my shirt on the shoulder side and revealed my shoulder to him. He refused my offer but I didn't take no as an answer and I pulled his head to my shoulder.

"Drink" I said sternly and after minutes of nothing happening I was about to say something before I felt his head shift and something sharp hover above my skin

Suddenly I felt a sharp jolt of pain on my shoulder and I felt the sharp object dig deeper inside my flesh. I gasp as I felt something inside me brew, yes I felt pain but I also felt something else I couldn't describe. I felt my blood getting sucked slowly which felt strangely good. I pulled his head more urging him to drink more but suddenly he pushed me away he was calm again, sane again and I was happy it worked.

He apologized.

"There there, if you ever feel this thirsty again come to me. I'll help you" I said in a soothing voice and he pulled back his head to stare at me as if I was crazy

"Are you crazy you could die Alea. I can't. I can't lose you" He yelled and I just smiled 

"Then let's test it again" I said and He seemed a bit confused but I just pulled his face to my shoulder once again

I felt him lick my shoulder or probably the left over blood. After a while He tried to pull back but I pulled him back to my shoulder.

"I'm not letting you go until you drink" I said sternly and he stayed still

After a few minutes I heard him sigh and slowly sunk down his fangs down and suck my blood slowly. I gasped as my hold tighten and after a while I let go and he pulled back. 

"Thank you" He muttered and I hugged me tight 

"You are welcome to feed on me but give me a break so I won't run out of blood" I joked and He chuckled