Goodbye For Now

(A/N for those who found the Easter Egg congrats but for those who didn't the Easter egg was Moonlace flower from the Series Percy Jackson. It was a flower planted in Ogygia by the Titaness Calypso a daughter of Atlas The Titan of Endurance. Good book by Rick Riordan definitely should read it if you haven't)

 Good book by Rick Riordan definitely should read it if you haven't)

I woke up to the screams of Sylvie and after a few second I managed to word out her screams.

"Papa help mama is squeezing me to death" She squeaked 

"Since when did you call her mama?" I asked as I raised my eyebrow

"Questions later please, I can't breathe" She said in a high pitched voice

I sighed and walked towards Tessia's room and knocked on her door, after a few knocks she opened the door, her hair messy and she had some drool on the corner of her mouth. I chuckled at her appearance and she went beet red. She slammed the door close and after a few minutes she opened the door again looking a little better.

"What brings you here Arthur?" She stuttered

"Sylvie called me to pick her up" I simply said and I saw a hint of disappointment in her eyes

"Well come on then Tess, bring Sylvie with you, I have the whole day to myself today" I said and she perked up running inside grabbing Sylvie and we walked around the city again having fun playing around and talking.

"Arthur want to spar?" Tess asked me and I sighed

"Sure just don't overdo yourself this time, I don't want a scolding session from your grandpa for nearly killing his granddaughter" I said and she nodded

We went to the training room where she took out a normal sword, nothing fancy just a normal sword and then she continued to coat the sword with mana to make it blunt.

I threw a torrent of wind blades towards her and shook the ground to make the ground unstable. Tessia made a wall out of vines and used some of the vines to counter attack me which I just burn. But I was too focused not realizing the mini tornado she sent my way.

I raised an earthen wall and shot a few earth spikes which she deflected with her sword and some wind magic. I looked behind her and started to focus my mana I made an earth dome behind her which trapped her inside. Just as I thought the match was over the dome cracked and shattered as I felt strong wind pressure coming out from the dome.

"Tessia are you crazy? Casting such a destructive spell like that whilst you were in a tiny space" I exclaimed and she just smile

I sighed and charged towards her and quickly disarmed her ending our spar.

"That should be enough" I said and she just huffed

"Stop doing dangerous things Tessia you could die because of that one day" I sighed and she just gave me a grin that told me that this won't be the last time she will be doing something stupid and irrational