Unexpected Things

Arthur POV

"Was it a wise decision to allow her to leave in such a manner without erasing her memories?" When I turned around to answer Stefan's question, I saw him emerge from the darkness.

I responded, "She'll be more useful when she still remembers, and I have my own agenda," and he nodded before throwing something at me. 

"I discovered that within the ring of one of the Alacryans. It seems like they are becoming more aggressive in their advances," he said, and Grey sent me another wave of headaches of me being weak. 

I growled as I clutched my head and growled "Shut up," and Stefan raised an eyebrow in response.

"What's the matter?" When he asked me, I let out a sigh.

"You remember Grey, right?" I inquired, and he confirmed it by nodding.

As I explain, "He's kind of being cranky right now," he nods his head in understanding.

"Trust me, that's a more tolerable alternative than being pressured to drink blood around the clock." I joined in on his chuckle when he did.

"Shouldn't you prepare for the scout team with my sis?" I inquired, and he nodded in confirmation, he made sure once again that I was ok with him to leave and when I told him I was fine he bade me farewell and vanished.

------------------------------

Alea POV

I was standing outside of the beast glades, managing the team I'll be leading and waiting for a certain vampire to join in on the action.

I turned around when Stefan greeted me, and I saw him with his hand raised. "Yo," he said.

When I turned around, I found Stefan already clad in his paper-thin armor, along with his mask and hood.

"Who exactly is this General Alea?" An elf knight asked

After explaining that "This is Ripper, someone Elder Virion hired to help us with the investigation," whispers could be heard in the background.

"What is your core stage?" When an elf inquired in an arrogant manner, I mentally facepalmed.

Stefan taunted the man, saying, "How about you see it for yourself," and after some time, the man remained silent.

After uttering the phrase "Come on, let's not waste any more time here," I went into the dungeon to investigate the surrounding area.

"Right here," Stefan said, indicating a passageway.

After entering the building and searching the surrounding area, we found a man perched atop a boulder.

"Hello, lessers," he greeted us with a cruel smile.

"I want to congratulate you on finding me, but there are only two ways for you to leave this location: either your general will kill all of you and run away, or you will all have to fight against me." He mocked, and I caught a glimpse of a cruel smirk plastered across his face, which made me feel nauseous.

I was perplexed when Stefan told me, "Soldiers, go back," but Stefan gave me a look that told me to trust him on this.

"Who are you to......"

"Now," Stefan growled, letting out a tremendous amount of bloodlust that was successful in elevating the man to his feet and forcing him to take a stance.

Only Stefan, myself, and the other man remained in the cave room after all of the elven soldiers had left.

"Who are you?" As Stefan moved closer to the other individual, he posed this question.