Disbelief.

A.N: A PIC OF JADE ON THE SIDE

//Jade's P.O.V//

"Hallucinations?" Ash asked, "Yeah, I couldn't handle it. I was shaking and crying, my head was everywhere." I whispered with my head down, "Jade, if this whole situation has got you thinking things like that, I suggest you get some help before things get dangerous." She advised me.

"Are you saying that I should go to the therapist?" I asked.

"Maybe that's what you should do, what you're telling me is that your unstable, and according to court regulations, the victim who is put on stand in front of the Judge and the jury, is only put to stand if they are in a stable condition. If you aren't, and you are unfit for court, your statement won't count, because the statement may be compromised by your health. You might miss out a few key events or end up fainting on stand, or you might even end up telling the wrong statement." Ashleigh whispered, "I have to tell the department."

"No! You can't!" I exclaimed, "I have to, it's for your own good."

"Ashleigh, this man had been nothing but chaos to my life. How can I be excluded from having a say? I don't care what happens to me, as long as Luke is behind bars." I said whilst slamming the table with my fist.

"I know I sound crazy, that Luke was actually able to talk to me in my brain, and I'm no believer in that American Horror Story, demonic, exorcist shit. But, I have to get my say, and if you go and tell the department, Luke is just going to hurt more people, and you and I both know of what he's capable of." I pleaded.

"Please, if you trust me, and for the sake of my life and yours, please, don't say anything." I begged, Ashleigh looked around, hesitating at first to say anything.

"Okay, fine. But you have to go a therapist. If this continues, and like I said, it will turn dangerous." She said closing the gap between us, speaking confidentially.

"Okay, as long as I give my statement and I get to stand up on that platform." I asked again, "You will." She confirmed.

"You didn't order nothing to drink." She chuckled, bring us back to a cheerful mood.

"I'll order the coffee you're having. That's my usual." I said, a woman came over, her name was Dorothy, my mum was a good friend of hers.

"Hi sweetie, how have you been?" She asked with a concerned look, she found out about.

"Good, I guess." I muttered, "You can come over anytime you feel like it, you and your little friend." She explained, whilst smiling at Ash.

"Thanks for the offer." I replied, "Should I get you the usual?" She asked, "Please." I cracked a smile.

She walked away, I turned to Ashleigh, "That smile was fake." She giggled, "Come on, Ash." I groaned playfully, "Hey, I'm an detective. I was trained to see right through people." She smiled, showing her beautiful smile, Luke was an idiot for letting this go for me. An ordinary 16 year old.

"Ugh, whatever." I joked, "So, how's life? Apart from the whole incident." She asked.

"Lonely, really lonely." I mumbled, "I still don't know what to say. Really. I mean, the guy who I was in love is my case for murder." She sighed.

"About you and Luke, why did you meet?" I asked, "If it isn't personal."

"Me and Luke met at the train station."

//F L A S H B A C K//

"Fuck!" hissed to myself, the train wasn't to arrive until 6, and I had an appointment at 5:30 for an interview to join the police department of Melbourne.

It started to rain heavily and I forgot my umbrella. Fucking well done, Ash.

I clung on to my bag, I was going to be late for the interview, so I decided to sit down on a bench and wait.

"So I guess we're both stuck here, huh?" Someone said, this guy said whilst putting his hands in his pockets.

I looked up to get a good view of him, he was beautiful.

"Are you waiting for the train?" He smiled, "Yeah." I stuttered.

He laughed at my stutter, his laugh was so heavenly.

He had messy hair, a lip piercing and tattoos that ran all up his hands, I could see his hands underneath his top due to the rain helping his top cling to his skin.

"So." He breathed, "I have an interview at 5:30, and now it's 5:51." I said whilst looking at my watch on my wrist.

"Well, at least we have each other as entertainment." He chuckled, "You know, you have nice eyes." He stared staring into them.

"Really? I always dreamed of having green or blue eyes." I replied, "No, you don't need green or blue eyes, you suit hazel. Your natural colour." He smiled.

We talked for ages, talking about life and things.

I looked at my wrist, seeing that the train was supposed to be here. And on cue, the train came.

"I thought you're getting on the train?" I frowned, "I was getting on the other train." He said.

"Before you go, here's my number. Maybe we can meet for a coffee or something?" He asked, "Please say yes." He pleaded playfully, "Okay." I chuckled.

"Thanks." He gave me a hug, I clung on to him as if I was never going to see him again.

As I was about to board the train, I quickly asked.

"What's your name?"

"Luke, Luke Brooks." He smirked.

//F L A S H B A C K  O V E R//

"Wow." Is all I could say, "He was a nice guy." She sighed.

"And I always believed that Luke was a psycho, nothing more, nothing less."

//A.N//

IM UPDATINg aGAIN ON SAT OKAY????

Remember to follow, vote and comment ;)

Sue x