Vengeance.

"Don't take this personal, but you're the worst, you know what you've done to me."

Jade's P.O.V

Never will we realise that our loved ones are everything we have, never will we realise, until someone comes along and steals them from our lives. Taking them somewhere that God had planned for them. That moment that my mother was killed, that moment she was shot and killed. That moment Luke even contemplated killing my mother, all of that, was God's plan.

I sit here, staring into the empty world that has no value to me through the window, whilst waiting for the police to talk to me. I wasn't feeling upset that my mother is killed. I'm angry because my mother is killed, by a psychopath who will never know the difference between 'love' and 'obsession.'

All this time, I've been sat here, staring into a world with no value. I'm staring into a world of oppression, fatigue, death, disease, anger and vengeance.

That's all I feel, vengeance. I am going to kill Luke. I will make him suffer the way my mum did. Or the way Dylan did.

Either way, he's going to suffer.

But a part of me (the good side of me) tells me not to kill Luke, because if I do, my love will grow harder, and it will irritate me, just as if you're in class and your bra strap is all twisted (a/n @beauscumisyum holla at me girl *winks*), it's just that annoying.

And yes. I do love Luke. Just to clarify it.

I don't know how and why, I would be attracted to a maniac, but it happened. Maybe it's his angelic features, his warm hazel eyes, soft, curly hair, toned body, his back muscles, his tattoos that are scattered across his body.

He is beautiful, but it's his demons inside, that makes him the monster he is. All those sick, twisted and psychotic acts all carried out by a sexy guy.

But, all those thoughts aren't going to stop me from killing him.

I continued thinking and staring into space until an officer, who looked quite professional.

"Miss Diaz?" He asked, I didn't say anything. Still hurt and shocked from earlier.

"I'm Officer Langley, but you can call me Nathan. I'm aware that you just seen your mother killed." I stared at him with wide eyes.

I didn't say anything, I started to break down. He opened his arms to me, indicating that I was going to hug him. I leaned in and hugged him, I could hear my sniffles, as my head was resting on Nathan's shoulder. I started to cry, feeling shitter than ever.

I could an uprise of anger. I pulled away.

"That bastard killed my mother! In my fucking house!" I screamed, tears running down my face.

"Miss, please calm down." He pleaded, I stood up and started throwing tables around. "How dare he? After he violated me, he has the cheek, to kill my mother!"

"If you don't calm down, because I will be forced to call security to put you down." Nathan said firmly.

I ignored all threats, call security then. If he's big and bad.

I continued, until security took me, floored me and knocked me out with some drug.

But, no matter what they do. I am still vengeful.

A/N: shit is escalating woah hoah.

Sorry for the short chap, I just updated in my maths class

And my phone didn't get taken away lmao

I want to include smut in the next chapter!  So yeah :)

Remember, to follow, vote and comment :)

Sue :)