Intervention.

Intervention

in-ter-ven-tion

1. One to involve or to put their being into a situation to resolve the crisis, or to make it worse.

Jade's P.O.V

The car ride was silent, I looked out the window and saw the trees swaying, moving on from the current situation. It just shows how the world moves quick and fast, leaving people like me, stuck in time. Time.Such a big word, but such meaning. Time, time is what kept me going when I was with Luke, time is what kept me sane, time is what kept me safe. Time is the reason why I'm here, with my mother. Time is what pushed me to kiss that psychopath.

To kiss him,is like staring the devil right in the face. Kissing him was the most dumbest thing ever, but the best thing ever. His lips felt like soft candy but staring at him felt like the devil creating an earthquake, whilst me falling through the cracks. But I have the urge to kiss him, to hold him.

I looked over to my mum, her hands gripped tightly on the steering wheel, her eyes fixed on the road in front of her.

"Jade." "Yeah."

"You know I love you, I didn't mean to slap you back there, it was just me out of anger. I promise never to do this."

I just stared at her, I couldn't stand being with the woman who lied to me about my father being dead, how could she?

"Take me to him." "What?"

"Take me to him, I want to see my father." "Jade, sweetie, you don't know what you're saying."

"Of course I know what I'm talking about, goddamnit! Don't give me this crap, I want to see my father, so I can get real information, not the bullcrap that you give me." I yelled, whilst slamming my hand on the car window. My mother did nothing but continue to drive, but I could see tears threatening to fall out of her emerald eyes. She did nothing, said nothing. I had nothing to say anymore, all I wanted was to see my father, all I needed was for Luke to tell me everything will be okay. ''Jade, your father isn't in Australia, he's in the UK, he left for some treatment, but he found a woman, a woman who he claims is better than me, he has a family, he forgot about us after his treatment. He wanted me to tell you he was dead in order for him to live his life, this woman must be better than me and his new family is sure better than us because it led him to lie about his death, he's not dead. He's alive, I only want to protect you so guys don't break your heart just like your father did to me, I was so happy to be pregnant and now that was taken away from me, you could've of been a big sister but God took that chance away. I don't know what to say, I'm sorry, baby, but I don't want you to visit that bastard." My mother said whilst crying, I felt sorry for my mum, I didn't know. But she didn't need to hit me for that. Now I know what guilt felt like, I wasn't going to just sit back and do nothing.

I'm going to intervene.

A/N: Omfg Jade stahp with this, do u love him or not shit.

Okay guys, I know I deserve a kick in the backside for not updating sooner but it's because of school and ish, I feel so bad and tbh I have already started to write the next chappie, it's called "hostage"! And I need everyone who has Facebook to go and join "The Janoskians" group on fb, it has over 20k people in the group and is ran by janoskianators💁 was told by a friend @its_just_me_tyla and she's urging everyone to go and join it! I decided to throw in smut in the next chapter so just hold on tight🐸☕️

Btw who heard drakes new song 6 God? He think he so slick for posting it whilst I'm asleep

Twitter: @JaiMyQueen (co owner) @kingftbrooks (personal account)💁

Remember to follow, vote & comment💕

Sue :)