Rehabilitation.

A.N:

guess who's back, with a badass plotline. this bitch. yass.

Rehabilitation

ri-hab-ili-tation

1. The act of restoring one's health back into it's original state.

//Jade's P.O.V//

I still couldn't believe what my ears had just heard. My statement is not valid, and will not place any effect on Luke's imprisonment, whether he is free, or not.

I literally wanted to go and cut Ronnie's throat open, really. But, that would make me look more like a maniac than a drug addict.

"This trial is dismissed, Mr Brooks, the Department will inform you of your placement at the Mental Rehabilitation Centre." She said banging the gavel on the desk.

I grabbed my shit and ran out the court room, this isn't fair.

Luke ran after me, shouting my name. Security chasing after him.

"Jade, please, baby, stop running, fuck the Jury, the Judge and Ronnie, they'll find out he tried to set you up." He said out of breath.

"No Luke, I can't handle the allegations and the evidence they have against me. It's too strong, I can't say I didn't do it." I said whilst panting and pulling on my hair in frustration.

"I'm underage and if they find out that I smoked weed with Krissy before you kidnapped me back and my mum kicking me out the house, then they have a good enough case to say I distorted the whole story, because I wasn't sober." I panicked.

"Jade, even if the evidence was too strong, I'm still going away to rehab and you are only getting therapy. You aren't going to a fucking loony bin, are you?" Luke said whilst shaking my shoulders, I stared at his eyes for a period of time to see that there was still a bit of the real Luke Brooks, the same Luke that kissed me earlier and the same Luke that saved me from a psycho killer, who murdered my only family.

"I never wanted to be this way, but it's who I am. I never woke up and wanted to be put away for good, I never brushed my teeth thinking that I am going to kidnap an underaged girl. I never considered to be a psycho who is hated by his own country? So be grateful you're not the one that has the sentence." He snapped.

I put my head down, Luke was right, I am being ungrateful. Luke never planned for this to happen, he just wanted to be a man in love with someone special and live a normal life.

I just couldn't find the courage to look at Luke after the bullshit I put him through.

"Mr Brooks, come with us." Two security guards from the court room called, they both were hefty enough to lift a car.

"I have to go." Luke mumbled, "Wait, I'm sorry." I called after him.

"I forgive you, just promise me you'll visit me everyday." He asked with tears in his eyes, "I will, I promise." I replied.

I ran to him and hugged him straight, I felt so bad for everything, he didn't ask to kidnap me, it was all the shit he was going through that made him into the monster he truly is.

The security guards took him away, he turned around and gave me a smile, not a psychotic one, but a genuine one.

But as Luke left, I heard a person clearing their throat, it was Sam.

I quickly snapped my head to see him standing there, with his arms folded across his body. "What the hell are you doing here Sam?" I hissed.

"Here to look for you, but instead found you hugging that bastard." He cussed, it made me cringe, the same way my mum called Luke a psycho that day at the police interrogation.

"Don't. Call. Him. That." I said through clenched teeth, anger started to boil within me.

"Call him what Jade? Okay, let's give him another name, shall we? Fucker? Cunt? Psycho? Maniac? Freak?" Sam snarled.

I've never seen this side of Sam, the word he threw around made him look like the most disgusting human in the world. He didn't know Luke enough to call him that, even if Luke did act psycho.

"He is not a psycho." I pushed Sam, hard.

"Yes he is Jade! He kidnapped you for fuck sake, he raped you! He hurt you, for god sake! You were trapped in a house for several months, because of him! I can't believe I even decided to come, not after you moaned that sickos name, whilst I was fucking you." He screamed, stepping closer to me.

"Step away from me!" I hissed.

"Or what, you gonna kiss me like you kissed him?" Sam smirked.

I literally blew my top, I pushed Same even harder that before which caused him to fall on the floor, he got back up and punch me across the face.

I held my cheek, and slapped him, he grabbed my hair and threw me on the floor, he quickly got on to my level and got me in a headlock, I held on to his hands and elbowed him in the balls, he cried out in agony, and I punched him across the face.

"You bitch!" He screamed before getting up and grabbing my hair again, taking it out its neat ponytail, and kicking me in the stomach, I screamed out in pain, he kicked me in the same area where Luke had carved his initials into my stomach.

Two police officers, Ash and Greg came running in and took Sam off me.

He was struggling to get out of their grip, "Sam!" Greg yelled, to stop him from hurting me, "He kissed her and she liked it, I bet you were faking the whole thing, you whore!" He screamed.

"I went to go and check on Jade and I caught her lip-locking with a maniac! And now she gave him a hug, 'I'm so sorry Luke'!" He said whist imitating my voice with a high pitched tone, that sounds nothing alike mine.

"Is that true Jade?" Ash said with a raised eyebrow.

"I only did it because I got caught up in the moment!" I tried to defend myself, "I only wanted to forgive Luke before he goes away, it's my fault he's being locked away." I cried.

"Because he hurt you Jade." Greg firmly said, "I don't understand why you would let something like this happen Jade, after everything you know about me and him." Ash said with tears in her eyes.

"I'm so so-" I was cut off, "Sorry for nothing Jade, you let romance get in the way of business, I hope Luke really does get out of rehab, it's all your fault, you liar!" She threatened.

Greg, Sam and Ash left the room, with the two police officers, and it was all my fault because Luke is going to rehabilitation.

//A.N//

ayy yass guess who's back, Sue is back!!!!!!!!!!!

AND GUESS WHAT, IN A FEW CHAPTERS, THERE WILL BE SOME CRAZY SHIT HAPPENING.

IT WILL INVOLVE A FEW MONTH TIME-JUMP. I WILL BE VERY VERY BUSY AND AFTER THAT, I NEED TO GET STARTED ON MY BRAND NEW LUKE BROOKS FANFIC, CALLED FALLEN, AND THE PLOTLINE FOLLOWS:

LUKE IS A BOYFRIEND, AN AMAZING ONE, BUT THE GIRLFRIEND ONE DAY REALIZES THAT THERE IS SOMETHING VERY WRONG WITH LUKE, LUKE IS UNFORTUNATELY PORTRAYED AS AN ABUSIVE BOYFRIEND, AND THE GIRL TRIES TO ESCAPE THE GRASP OF HIS SADISTIC WAYS, BUT AFTER TWO YEARS OF LIVING A BETTER LIFE, LUKE FINALLY BUMPS INTO THE GIRL AND TRIES TO WIN HER BACK, BUT THE GIRL AGAIN HAS TO GET ON THE MOVE.

IT WILL INVOLVE ALOT OF SCENES THAT MAY SEEM RELATED TO KIDNAPPED, BUT IM SO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOVE Y'ALLL

REMEMBER TO FOLLOW, VOTE AND COMMENT!

SUE :))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))