Suffer.

A.N: Please read authors note at the bottom.

//Jade's P.O.V//

The ear piercing screech had stopped. I was crying and sobbing heavily before I had stopped. I took off my sunglasses and wiped my eyes, mascara was on my hands.

"This is what happens when you use drugs, makes you go crazy." Luke chuckled, this wasn't real. This was just hallucinations.

"Fuck you." I muttered angrily, "I would but look where you put me." He snickered, "Why?" I cried quietly, "It isn't me. It's you."

"I love you." He moaned, "You don't love me. You don't." I sobbed, "I do but you just don't see it."

And that was the last thing I heard before I dragged myself to the car. I sat in the drivers' seat, I sobbed into my hands, I can't believe I was talking to Luke, in my head.

I cried harder knowing that he knew how to get me in different ways.

My phone buzzed again, but this time it wasn't a text from Ashleigh.

It was a phone call, from a private number. I quickly coughed to cover my broken voice after crying.

"Hello?" I asked, "Hello, it's Officer Greg, from the FBI."

Shit.

"Um, hi?" I said, "Hi, I'm calling to let you know about the trial that will be taking place on this Thursday. It starts at 10:30." He stated, "And I'm supposed to be there." I asked for confirmation, "Yes. The trial of Mr Brooks will start at 2:30, and this trial will state whether Luke will be walking free or staying in jail." The Chief explained.

I wanted to ask him about the rehab facility that Luke had told me about, but if I asked, he would find out that I visited Luke without protection or during visiting times. And Ronnie would get into trouble, and I'm in deep shit if I snake anything, including me and Luke's altercation.

"Please, bring anyone you feel comfortable with, family or friends are welcome but will not be siting in the platform with you. You will have 30 minutes to prove to the judges that Luke Brooks is guilty." He explained.

"Will you be there?" He asked, "Yes, yes I will."I'll stay in touch, but for now. Do not put any statement forward to the press, and do not leave the country.

"Okay, I understand." I replied, "See you then."

The call had ended.

The trial was to be in two days. And I would have to face Luke and Ronnie, and tomorrow I have to visit Ashleigh.

I put the keys in the ignition, and parked out of my space.

The whole ride back to my house was awfully quiet. I expected the voices to be back, but happily it didn't, "See, I was just imagining things." I said with relief.

I parked my car in my driveway, and the same woman who saw me come back from the police station whilst cutting her plants and gave her condolences, stood on the porch, with her husband.

She turned and gave me a warm smile, and I returned the favour.

She knew I looked beat up and ruined but she didn't decide to do anything. She saw the cuts and bruises but decided not to say anything for the sake of it.

I walked to my door and got out my house keys, and unlocked the door.

I walked through the door and took off my jacket, and my shoes, placed the keys back in the key bowl. I walked into the kitchen, forgetting about all images that had happened in this very room.

I walked to the fridge and noticed that I needed to go shopping, like ASAP.

I got out a soda. As I was opening it, I heard my phone go off, and my answering machine reply with a beep.

And it said.

"Remember what I told you, say a word. And Luke won't be the one serving time in prison."

//A.N//

I'm so fucking sorry that I didn't update sooner enough, the reason is because my exams were happening and I had to revise :/

and tbh I started this chapter ages ago and I just did it when I had the time :((

and because tonight I needed to pack my stuff because I need to sleep at my aunts because workers are redoing my house, and my room is going to be a storage for all my family's stuff :///

ffs

and also because this year I'm going America (yasssssssssssss) I need to finish this book ASAP and I need to start Exorcism asap

and also because my mum is kinda pissed off with me because I wasted all my money on chewing gum and food

;(((((

she's pretty much looking for a good excuse to get me lmao

and one GOOD piece of news

IM NEARLY AT 30K

IF I UPDATE AS MUCH AS I CAN WILL YOU GUYS INCREASE THE rEADS?

Remember to follow, vote and comment :)

Sue x