Reminisce.

A/N: JADES PICTURE IS ACTUALLY VANESSA HUDGENS WHO PLAYS JADE, I HAVE VISUALISED JADE AS HER THROUGHOUT THE BOOK AND JUST PRETEND THE MAN IS ACTUALLY ASHLEIGH WHO IS PLAYED BY LUCY HALE AND SHIT, THE PICTURE IS FROM A FILM CALLED FROZEN GROUND WHICH KINDA RELATES TO KIDNAPPED BUT WITHOUT JADE HAVING TO BE A STRIPPER WHO SMOKES AND DOES CRACK ALL DAY

Reminisce

rem-i-nisce

1. To indulge in enjoyable recollection of past events.

//Jade's P.O.V//

"Oh my god." Was all Ashleigh could say, or at least, try to say.

"Yep." I said looking down to the floor, avoiding eye contact.

"Jade, I'm so so-" She was about to say before I cut her off, "Don't be. Don't apologise, I have had way too many of those for the past few weeks." I muttered, "I never knew he was capable of such things, he was such a lovely guy." She said with tears in her eyes.

"He is, he is capable of such things. You should use present tense, don't talk about Luke like he's dead. Because he's not." I explained, "Well, he'd do us a massive favour if he was, if he was really dead."

"I thought that too, when he killed my mum, I thought he'd be better off dead, he deserved to die too, but really, speaking realistically, we all know that deep down, it would stay there for good, whatever happened, happened. My mum is dead and hurting Luke or doing anything isn't going to bring her back, whether we like it or not." I said shedding a tear.

"Woah, I thought that you hated Luke." Ash said raising her eyebrow, "I do, but I don't. I mean, even if he did kidnap me, he was the only one who cared about me, even if it didn't seem like it. Luke can make you feel special, but unfortunately, his good seems to be overpowered by his evil." I sighed in misery.

"I get it, he made me feel special too." And we both went silent, before I looked at the time on my phone, I placed it back on the table and saw that it was nearly 1pm, that I needed to let Ash get back to her job.

"Hey, doesn't your break finish, like now?" I asked, "Oh snap! Yeah, well-um, nice meeting you again, and getting to know you personally. Are you coming the trial? It's tomorrow." She said.

Oh shit. Greg had left a message for me yesterday night, letting me know that the trial would be on Thursday, tomorrow.

"Yeah, I need to prepare my statement." I frowned, "Well, know this. I'll be with you the whole step of the way, I'll hold your hand, and I'll be there on the behalf of your Mum, she would be proud. I sure as hell would be." Ashleigh held her hand out as sign of compassion, I placed my hand on top, "Thank you, Ash."

"No problem." She smiled, revealing a heavenly smile, Luke definitely chose an angel.

"Well, get back to your job, wouldn't want to keep you waiting." I chuckled, "Alright, sweetie, bye!"

"Bye!" I said before watching her leave the cafe.

But as soon as she left, I could see through the window that she had received a phone call, she picked it up. She looked at me, through the window, before going into her car and driving off.

//Ashleigh's P.O.V//

I felt my phone buzz in my pocket, I took it out my pocket, it was the Department. "Hello?" I asked, "Hi Ash, did you talk to her?"

"I did, she told me everything. Including the video. But don't worry, I have it under control, all I need to do is go inside the property room, and take the video and destroy it, before they use it in the trial."

"Did she buy it? The whole boyfriend and girlfriend gig?"

"Yeah, she did. She hasn't suspected anything, and she's going to prepare her statement, and she's attending the trial tomorrow. Greg texted her to let her know."

"I hope you do get rid of it. Don't get caught."

"I won't, trust me, Ronnie will be with me." I said, "What was she wearing?"

"She was wearing jeans, some Converses, and a white tank top with a cardigan over it. It was warm anyway so, it was appropriate dressing." I described, "Did she mention anything about the police station? What happened the other night?" Luke asked.

"Yes she did, she told me that you hurt her and that Ronnie was involved too, but like I said before, I have everything under control. She made me promise that I wasn't going to be telling anybody."

"You better have it under control, otherwise I'll have your head on a stick, this plan will help me win Jade back once the Jury decides I'm innocent, no matter what. And I have everything set out, she will be mine. And I'm going to take her far away, that no one will be able to hear her scream, when I make her feel good. Having her stay at my house was stupid mistake, and I won't let anyone take her away again, not even you." He hissed.

"We'll talk soon." I said, "See you at the trial." Luke said before cutting the phone off.

I put my phone in my pocket, before looking at Jade through the window, watching her sip her coffee before going back on her phone. I waved and she returned the favour.

"Sweetie, things will be very different." I muttered, getting into my car and driving off.

//A.N//

JDSDHJDSFDSFSDF ASHLEIGH CAN SUCK ASS

TRIAL WILL BE THE NEXT CHAPTER AND OMG IM SO EXCITED JDFJSF;SJ JESUS TAKE THE WHEEL

Remember to follow, vote and comment :)

Sue x