Despair.

A.N: a question from jahoozgerl was;

"Will Luke ever find out that Jade fucked that guy, and will they ever meet again?"

Well babygirl, idk. If Luke met Jade again, things would be chaotic, and he wouldnt find out that they fucked if she made it look like rape. Unless, Jade is willing to give her side of the story, but that would mean she'd have to explain the whole druglord thing. So the real question is, is Luke willing to keep it a secret or is he gonna snitch to the feds?

And the other question was from @hgyr1 which accidently got deleted for adult content or sum bs like that.

"I THINK I SAW YOU IN SHEPHERDS BUSH YESTERDAY FUCK I DIDNT SAY HI BECAUSE I WAS SO SHIT SCARED BECAUSE YA LOOKED GANGSTA AND IDK WHO U WAS WITH WAS THAT UR MUM SHES SO PRETTY OH MY FUCKING GOD I THINK I SAW U"

i was in shepherds bush yesterday actually, and why didnt u come say hi? omg! im not that scary tbh, i was with my mum and aunt. my mum was surfing thru west ldn anyway, but i love you so much! I wouldve been interrogated by mum as to why someone is such a fan of me, she thinks im writing a princess story.

*chuckles uncontrollably*

BUT PLEASE! IF YOU SEE ME! SAY HIIIIIIII even if im in hospital and im in a gurney just send me that wave or sumn

I am still open for more questions. please comment down below, and ask me anything u wish.

Despair

- A feeling of guilt, and desperation, a mixture both related to the idea of a negative event.

//Luke's P.O.V//

"So Luke, can you explain to me what you comes into your head when I show you this picture of Jade?" One of the people from the Facility board asked.

"Go on." I sighed in fatigue. I was so tired due to the amount of time I've wasted in front of people who just want to climb into my head.

They showed me a picture of Jade, in a bridesmaids dress, most likely around the time when I kidnapped her. She went to her Aunty's wedding, I remember how beautiful she looked. She wore a light purple kimono.

Her father was a Japanese man, that always explained her chinky eyes when she smiled. And her tanned skin, and jet black hair.

She attended her dad's sisters weddingin Japan, and she held a bouquet of oriental flowers in her hand, her hair was slicked back. She always told me that she hated her hair done up in a Japanese inspired hairstyle.

But the love wasn't there anymore as I studied this photo. I love her, but in a fatherly way. I was way older than her, and she was too young. But I will always look out for her, once I get out of here, I'm determined to keep our friendship, and let her know that I'm a changed man.

"I see Jade, she looks beautiful, but I don't see her the way I used to." I explained, my eyes stay fixed upon this picture.

She looked healthy, her skin was glowing, her smile was genuine, I think that was her cousin from the corner, Rixxon. They both smiled at the camera, with her nana in the photo as well. Her nana smiling too, Jade inherited a lot from her nana.

When we stayed together, and we actually had our moments of getting to know each other.

//F L A S H B A C K//