Trial: Part 2.

Prepare yourselves, this may be the longest chapter in Kidnapped. Or ever - Sue :)

//3rd Person//

Luke stared at the body that was swinging around to the pace of the kitchen light fan, he saw Chloe's body and Chris's body from the side of the cupboard, they had dropped out when he was investigating what really happened.

Poor Jade, he thought, she's going to be alone for the remainder of her days, her mum is gone, and no-one is going to be able to look after her if he ends up in prison again.

Jade was alone upstairs, in her bed, waiting for Dylan to come, but little did she know about the horrific scene that took place downstairs.

Luke quickly rushed upstairs, to check on Jade, he looked for her bedroom, spotting the door that had a sign that read: "Keep out of my room, and Mum, if you clean my laundry, and there's spare change in my pockets, leave it!"

He laughed quietly, she was an amazing drawer. He opened the door, the light was on, but Luke had switched it off, before she would make a commotion.

"Dylan, is that you?" She croaked out, he could sense that she had been crying, Luke just decided to switch on the lights, he turned the lights on, revealing a broken Jade on the bed, he saw blood all over the bed, the sheets were soaked, Luke's eyes widened at such a sight.

Luke felt as broken as Jade, looking at his little girl hurt, but of course, anger had to overpower Luke, as usual. Anger, fury, confusion, disappointment and hatred were all emotions Luke was feeling, Jade saw Luke.

She broke down in tears, sobbing hard, Luke quickly made his way to the bed, he sat on the side of the bed, "You hurt me." She whispered.

"N-no, it wasn't me." Luke said with panic, Jade was probably too drunk to recognise Dylan's face, and with all the blood smeared all over Luke's top, which had happened due to all the dead bodies downstairs, it had given Jade enough evidence to say Luke had did this.

Luke raped her, Luke had hurt her, everything was Luke.

"Y-you raped me." She cried, "Y-you bastard!" She yelled, "It wasn't me, I swear." Luke said, tears were threatening to fall.

Jade was in pain, he had raped her so hard that she was bleeding everywhere, Dylan had said he was going downstairs, he was going to kill her, but Luke had quickly managed to kill Dylan before something bad was going to happen.

"You were willing to kill me, you're going to kill me." Jade sobbed, "N-no, is that what he said? The man, he was going to kill you?" Luke asked with concern, "Don't act like you don't know. You were going to go and get a gun, you was going to shut me up forever." Jade said.

The manly voice Luke had heard when he walked in, explained everything, Dylan told Jade he was going to shut her up forever, that's why she was crying.

Jade tried to get up from the bed, but fell in pain, it was too much for her to handle.

Luke saw Jade, got up and rushed to her assistance, "Get off me!" She growled. She got up, and pushed herself to stand up, she limped out of her room and down the stairs, she spotted blood smudged on the floor, it was a trail to the kitchen, and she saw it.

She saw everything. Her mother's dead body. Chris. Dylan.

All of them. Dead.

Her face paled, she looked sick. She dropped to her knees, her mother is dead.

All of them, gone.

"Baby, I'm so sorry-" Luke was apologising but he was cut off by Jade.