Denial.

A.N: Jade's pic ^^

//Jade's P.O.V//

I was in denial, knowing that I was in love with Luke but I never wanted him to be in my life. Not after what he has officially caused.

He fucked me up. Bad.

I sat on my bed counting the amount of money that D'Angelo owed me.

D'Angelo was another crackhead who bought shit off me and Krissy.

I always thought that Krissy was a dumbass, but she only fucked Jordan's ass so that she could take away his empire from him and for us to rule it. Too bad I have to keep myself protected from her, she might end up trying to do that shit to me.

"200, 400, 600, 800, 1000." I counted whilst licking my fingers and swiping the money, but there wasn't enough.

My blood boiled. I fucking hate it when people try to cheat me.

"Krissy! Come here!" I screamed whilst throwing the green on the bed, Krissy comes in, looking like shit.

"What. I have a hangover." She moaned whilst holding her head, I paced around the room, pulling on my matted hair out of frustration.

"There isn't enough money Kris, count it." I said whilst pacing around faster and faster.

"Okay, okay, calm down, let me count it." She reassured, she counted it, and when she saw there wasn't enough money, she put it back on the bed.

"What was I saying? There isn't enough money!" I yelled, I started to kick the door and the wall, Krissy came up to me and tried to restrain me.

"Jade! Look at you, calm down. We'll go over to vist Angie's house and see what's good. But you can't let him see you like this." She looked in my eyes as I breathed heavily.

I started to laugh. "You're right."

Kill him. Kill that bastard who double crossed you. My mind had started to say.

Ever since that episode of me in the car park after I visited Satan in prison, and him violating me. I have been hearing things, and since then, it's gotten louder and louder and louder.

Seduce that cunt and then rid him. Do what you are best at. That sick idiot won't even notice a thing. He's so old, you're young. Use that.

"Krissy, we're going to see D'Angelo. And he is gonna give him what he wants."

//Luke's P.O.V//

"Hey sweetie, how are you doing?" My therapist asked, she was a young girl but my age. We got on, she would talk about her day and then talk about mine.

"I'm good, what about you? Did you see that movie?" I smiled back, "I saw it, it was amazing! You should see it when sometime." She said whilst taking a seat next to me and picking up her clipboard.

She had her hair done into a nice French plait, that ran down on her back. She wore no makeup, all natural. She was very attractive. And my age.

She was a blonde with a skinny frame, and she always dressed modestly, and talked with the most caring voice, she was so kind to patients. Her eyes were a deep ocean blue to compliment her fair skin.

I wanted to ask her out on a date when I left the facility, but I don't want her to see me as just a patient.

But no matter how many girls I meet, I'll never forget Jade.