Hatred.

a.n: I AM SO BLOODY SORRY FOR THE LONG ASS WAIT. I HAVE BEEN SO BUSY AND EVERYTIME I TRIED TO WRITE I HAD WRITERS BLOCK. SO I FACETIMED Cicurate HELP AND SHE REALLY HELPED ME UNTIL SHE WENT OUT AND I ENDED THE CALL AND EVERYTIME I BLOODY CALLED HER BACK SHE NEVER BLOODY REPLIED STUPID BITCH

by the way, don't forget that in the previous chapter, there was a time jump, within 8 months, so Luke was sentenced with a 12 month sentence in the rehab centre. but during that time he was gone, jade unfortunately fell into bad habits, and krissy and her live together, her boyfriend Jordan was caught by the police after he cheated on Krissy, and Krissy snaked everything to the police and made sure that he was locked up. evil, i know *smirks*

so now, jade is a crackhead living with krissy, but in this chapter, there is a twist.

"please mercy me, mercy me let me fall outta love, before you fuck her. before you fuck her. she begged me. she gave me all her pills, now her back hurts, she lost control. and she now pleading. she on the floor. she on the floor, baby got her pleadin'."

-The Weeknd, The Birds PT.2.

The song for the chapter.

//Luke's P.O.V//

"Luke, how is your day today?" My nurse, Esther asks me. "Not too bad, same old same." I smiled.

During the whole sentence, I was staying in Australia's finest rehabilitation facility. I had talks, and talks, and talks. People I had met were people going through things as bad as me.

This woman my age, she killed her husband and attempted suicide, however, her husband abused her and tried to drown her one night. Unfortunately, her past was not a very wishable one, she suffered of depression and anxiety which caused the police to react in a harsh and accusing way, believing she did kill her husband out of anger and hatred. But really, it was all self-defence.

All the talks I have had, and the medication, make me regret every single thing I've done to anybody.

All those poor girls, poor Jade.

Even though now, I have progressed within my health and have dropped all my bad habits, I think I'm still in love with Jade. The day at the trial is what's kept me going, I still remember her soft lips, and her strawberry scent.

I didn't mean to hurt her or do anything to her, I could've taken her out on a date, talk to her. But instead, I took her into my car, not to mention that I drugged her.

I took her to my house, I forcefully made her give me oral sex AND put it on video. I humiliated her, I used her, I made her feel like shit, all the lies and deceiving shit that Ash did. I put her through that.

But no-one ever knew the real reason why I actually was like this.

//flashback; 3rd pov//

"Fuck! Yes." Jessica moaned, whilst a guy was too busy plowing into her from behind, grabbing her hair, she kept whining and moaning so loudly so the guy rolled his eyes, and pushed her into the pillow, "Shit! Yes!" She whined into the pillow, her voice muffled. The guy smirked when he felt her walls clench around him, as he knew she was about to cum.

However, Luke parked his car from outside, he had just returned from Uni, he was only 20. A young man with a dream to become a famous photographer.

As he parked his car from outside, he took of his seatbelt and grabbed his camera from behind, in the back seat, also taking his portfolio of pictures he was ready to submit into Australia's finest, The National Australian Museum. He had already filled out a form, and all it took was for him to submit a few photos, he had worked so hard for. This was his ultimate dream. His only dream.