Alone.

A/N: THE PIC ON THE SIDE IS SO FUCKING SEXY I JUST WANT TO DIE OMFJDJEDJFNF

"Why would you call this love? When you knew that it wasn't." - Comfort Inn Ending by Jhene Aiko.

//Luke's P.O.V//

He stared at me, I stared right back at him. But that stare wasn't just any old stare, it was a stare of anger, a stare of loss and a stare of sadness. Jai was my twin, we were each others best friend, and for him to see me in this state hurt me. I had nothing. Not even Jade anymore.

I miss her touch, her smell, her beautiful eyes, her silky hair. I miss her sleeping in my bed, I miss her sitting in my lap. Not anybody else's but mine. She was mine. I would kill for her, and Jai took that away from me by having to blow my cover, so did Beau. Both of them ruined my chances of being with Jade, they don't understand that I had to beat her for her own good.

Some people call it abuse, I call it discipline.

And don't even get me started on her mum, how dare she call me a 'psychopath' and hit my baby? I saw everything when I had the interrogation, now I am glad she is dead. In the grave, where she belongs along with her crusty boyfriend.

Jai placed the cup down on the hospital bedside, before turning around to talk to me. "Luke, how's it been rotting away in a prison jumpsuit?" He said with a rude smirk, I was about to jump out of my bed and beat his ass but my mother could feel me tensing up, she placed her hand on top to let me know I need to calm down.

"Fuck you Jai." I spat, "Don't use that sort of language with your brother. And Jai, stop aggravating Luke."

"No, he killed people. He's a murderer. He deserves to be treated like one. In fact, instead of spending his time in a prison cell. Why doesn't he just spend it in a mental institution? Just where he belongs. So then him and his psycho ways can learn not to rape younger girls." Jai hissed.

Now I was definitely going to rip him to pieces.

I ripped out all things that were connected to a machine monitoring my health and heart, and jumped out of the bed to grab Jai and pin him up against the wall.

"You don't know a thing." I spat in his face, "I do know that Jade doesn't love you."

"Well, explain the kiss then. She kissed me because she wanted to because she loves me." I retaliated. "She went off with another guy, what was his name again? Dave? Dominic? Dylan? That's it. Dylan. They fucked in Jade's bedroom, and because of you, he's dead. She fucked him because she doesn't love you." Jai snorted in my face.

I punched him in the nose, my mum came running behind me and turned me around before her hand could connect with my cheek.

"How dare you? After you killed 3 people, raped a young innocent girl who is only 16 years old." My mum shouted in my face with tears streaming down her face.

I could see the hurt and the sadness in her emerald eyes that I didn't inherit. "I-I'm sorry." was all I could say before an officer came in and saw the scene that just took played out.

"Nurse! Come in here." He shouted letting in 2 nurses, a male and female taking Jai away with a couple of tissues that would stop the bleeding from Jai's nose.

The officer walked up towards me and alerted me that the head of FBI wanted to see me, AKA, me being interrogated, and taken the piss out of by officers. One officer who's name was 'Davidson' on her badge, she oddly attracted me due to her brunette hair and short figure. But she had muscle.

My stare started to creep her out so she returned a nasty glare back, I smirked to myself knowing of the scary impact I have on people.

As we walked down the corridor to this guy's office, Officer Davidson kept on throwing sly glances every now and then, when I finally caught her, I said out loud.