The end of a life, the start of a second one

This is my first story, i recently played umineko and completely fell in love with the story, i was really sad to see how few fanfic umineko had so i decided to try writing one.

This first chapter will contain spoiler for umineko as it starts at the end of one of the route.
it will be a story centered around battler as shirou, this is also a test to see how people will react and how i can learn and improve.

The end of a life the start of a second one

In the bottom of the sea there was two person, a woman  and a man embracing each other so that they coudn't get separated, Beatrice the golden witch a caucasian woman with ginger-blonde hair and blue eyes  wearing a black ballgown-like dress and Ushiromiya Battler a man with auburn spiky hair wearing a white suit over a red collared shirt and white pants, he too possess the title of golden witch.

'It's getting cold' thought Battler as he was sinking into the sea, he looked at beatrice just to see her smiling with her eyes closed, gold sparkles starting to envelop her body.
'So you decided to die in the end' thought battler as he felt sad, he just wished to be with her till her last moment but now he wasn't sure if he wished to go back and live as a witch for eternity or just follow beatrice and himself disapear.

'I don't want to die please someone save me'

"What was that?" somehow battler heard the voice of a child, how was it possible he was confused but decided to focus his attention on the voice, using his magic he decided to take a look at different fragment in the hope of finding that voice.

'Why me? why did i have to survive? i must continue to go on but i feel it's the end'
'Here it is again! ah! found it! '
Curious Battler decided to look inside the fragment and what he saw gave him quite the shock, a sea of flame, all the destruction around it and in the middle of it was a young boy with  short auburn hair and golden-brown eyes.

'Why me? why did i have to survive? i must continue to go on but i feel it's the end''Here it is again! ah! found it! ' Curious Battler decided to look inside the fragment and what he saw gave him quite the shock, a sea of flame, all the destructi...

seeing this battler coudn't help but think ' is this the me of this fragment? is this why i can hear his desperate cry?'

Looking into his eyes battler could tell, this kid lost everything and he could see his future and the harsh fate wainting for him, he dicided to act and froze the time around the young boy he couldn't bring himself to let him die after all battler was certain that this kid was a different version of him.