return to the golden land and the endless dream

Illya PoV

It took us a while to get back to dad's new home, the travel was incredibly fun my new little sister is so cute i couldn't stop cuddling her, she kept saying " onee chan please stop" while having a red face, though even if she looked like she didn't like it she was actually hugging back!

Meanwhile Dad and Battler took photos of the two of us saying how adorable we were, speakink of my new little brother i'm not sure what to think about him, he seems to enjoy having fun but what happened during in the castle keeps bothering me.
 'He stayed behind without a care in the world, is he suicidal or he really was sure of his survival, now that i think about it while both dad and i were having a panic attack Ange didn't look scared in the slightest, i'm really curious and scared at the same time to be that powerful at such young age means quite the tough life.'

Even dad thinks it's unnatural to be that powerful but i don't understand he looked like he didn't know about their power so why take them on a dangerous mission with him?
' i guess i'll get my answers once we're safe, in the meantime lets cuddle Ange more!!'

Ange PoV
We managed to save Onee chan quite easily and now we're currently going back home, the travel was quite comfortable onee chan is quite cute and she's soft it's not that bad cuddling it's not like Onii chan would do it with me anyway so i'll take adventage of this new privilege of the little sister take that onii chan!
'Why do dad and him takes photos of us oh no is it blackmail material? i mean it's true i did it quite often when lambda and bern were having fun but... okay now i understand guess it's fair.'

Mhh this new childhood with our new expending family might be quite a memorable experience, though it seems we'll have to explain some of our ability i wonder how much we'll actually say

Battler PoV
I was enjoying the sight of both my sister cuddling together, truly a sight for the tired mind, though i was having fun internaly i was having a tug of war in my head, i was wondering how much of our power should be explained.
'mhhh i do not want to lie to them they're family but can i truly explain about our nature? Seems magic exist in this world and dad is known as the magus killer? maybe our explication won't be that farfetched .
I believe he has the right to know and be invited to the golden land, though illya? i guess she's too young she'll probably have enough if we just tell her we're mage too until she gets older.
'

I'll have to talk to Ange about this, i should go and see shirou too i think it's time to have a real discussion between us... well if Lambda and Bern didn't torture him too much but i trust them i'm sure he'll be alright.

Anyway we'll be home in a few hours anyway it will be quickly done.

Kiritsugu PoV

I'm extremely conflicted, on one hand i'm truly happy to have Illya back with me and i'm truly looking forward to live as a family with the three of them, on the other hand i'm scared to know more about Battler and Ange's abilities.
i know enough about the mage world to understand that you don't get as powerfull easily, especially at such young age, they might have a truly horrible childhood before that and that might be why they are so attached to each other, maybe i won't ask for the entire story.
'i at least wish to know what they power are especially this red speaking power i can't find any explanation about what this ability is.'

No matter what though, i'm ready to accept them as my family, they got back Illya while i was unable to do so and without them who knows what they would have done to her in the future, 'she won't have a long life after all so i wish her to enjoy it as much as possible with her loved one.'

Battler PoV

"finally we got home! the travel was so tiring, old man do you man if we eat delivery pizza for once? i don't want to cook" i asked being lazy to start cooking