School day for Ange

Ange PoV

While Illya was preparing herself for her first day of school with excitement  she was less than excited 'what a drag why must i go to school again!' school really wasn't something i enjoyed or relate to good memories on the contrary school is a place that tormented me and destroyed my life.
While i could see the appeal for Battler as he always was the social one i on the other hand really don't care about socialising, 'bern ,lambda and erika are already enough social effort for a lifetime.'

we were all in the living room waiting for Onii chan to finish cooking breakfast and our bento for the day, seriously his cooking is incredible it makes me feel less bad to not have any of Ronove and Gohda's cooking, onii chan did say he was going to ask them to teach him how to cook.

I could see illya onee chan trembling with excitement, from what she told us she never left that huge castle and was ready to stay there forever, as a side note Onii chan and i noticed that both Illya onee chan and dad were having some kind of health issue, dad from a curse onee chan simply had a failing body, we both agreed to heal them little by little and prolong their life as long as possible.
 We also both agreed to not play god in this world and not abuse our abilities , no red or golden truth used for attack, only blue truth and endless nine which in my opinion is more than enough.

"Sorry for the wait everyone the food is ready" onii chan came with the food, "today its salmon with some steamed rice and miso soup!" hmm quite the simple dish  but with his skills it's sure to be delicious

"Thanks for the food" we all said at the same time and then we got to eating 'as expected this is good!'

"Haa Battler it's delicious really i'm so glad to be your big sis and eat your food every day!" nee chan sure was liking the food too.

"she's right onii chan you did some insane progress in only three month!" he never cooked ever and now he is insanely good talk about character devellopment.

"ihihi please continue flattering me! hmmm? oh no hurry up guys we'll be late!" Onii chan said after looking at the hour

after hearing this we all started eating our food as fast as possible and ran toward the school

Now i'm in front of the classroom waiting for my teacher to call me 'tch i should have given this body one more year that way i could have been in the same class the two of them' now i'm dreading the fated moment where i had to pass this damn door.

"you can enter now" hearing this i opened the door and went next to sensei " hello my name is Emiya Ange it's nice to meet you or whatever" i said with as much energy and passion i could... so not a lot.

"humm is that all? nothing more you wish to add for your classmate?" it seems like my lack of passion shocked even my teacher i'm proud of me
"Not really." yes continue like this Ange Bern would be proud of you

"ok then you can sit next to matou san over there" the teacher said pointing toward a purple haired girl i went toward her " hey guess we'll be neighbours for the year nice to meet you"