second corner discussion

hey this is a second corner discussion where i'll speak about some ideas, and express some rules about certain things in the story

First of all the grail war, i'm not thinking about going into a battle royal since the outcome is pretty obvious there, i plan on going into a slower pace but with more interaction between master and servant and make them question and investigate more about the grail, see if it's even worth fighting for to begin with.

About the red truth, i said i wouldn't use it but we actually saw a few times the truth being used outside of a fight, like i did in the last chapter, a red truth can be used to simply state something and make sure it won't be questionned like in episode 5 when bernkastel proclamed that erika was a detective which basically allowed erika to do whathever the hell she wanted without being questionned, heck those who tried to question or refuse the right to erika felt intense pressure enough to almost kill them.

though of course due to the rules surrounding the red it's impossible to lie using it

I won't be using the truth a lot but it will be heavily questionned by the other at each use and as the story goes the characters will question Battler and Ange about their strange abilities.

The witches will appear but won't have a huge impact to the story they'll just come to troll battler and ange to have a good laugh since nothing really threathening will happen to either battler or ange as they are way too strong for fate.

I'm still unsure for the servants, i see that both way works really well be it stay in canon or change the servants, 

anyway that's all for now i just wanted to give some precision on what i thought on some future aspect of the story.
I'm still surprised by the positive reception that this story received and i hope that i still can entertain you with my ideas for a while^^

i'm not sure if i'll upload a chapter today as the next chapter will feature both sakura and ange both whom i'm not quite used to yet so it will be quite a harder chapter to write^^

See ya later 

post edit no romance planned in this story