Ange's relaxing adventure

Battler PoV>

Right now i was laying on the ground completely battered, my little sister is truly terrifying i now remembered what happened to me the last time i angered her like this.

Flashback ( this scene happened in the fighting game)
Ange "Onii chan i came to help you now give up this childish game and come back home with me!

" CHILDISH?! it's a serious matter your brother refuse to leave before defeating beato at least once!"
Ange" what do you mean serious matter !
You're not even fighting anymore you're just drinking tea together and watching whats happening like it's a movie!?
"

"Sorry ange i can't give up after going this far!"

Ange" FINE SEE IF I CARE YOU IDIOT!"

I think i angered her this time i'll have to have a private talk with her latter, before i knew it beato lost the right as a game master... Wait what? how is that-- 

Ange" Onii-chan since you took too much time i grew impatient, i beated beatrice and became the game master now stop being so annoying and come with me."

"Wha... i refuse! there is no way that count as a victory!"

Ange "Is that so?"
Before i knew it, i found myself pinned to the floor by one of the seven stakes of purgatory, ange looked down on me clearly pissed and she putted her foot on my head

( i'm sorry but i find her face absolutely adorable on this cg am i the only one?)

Ange"Onii chan prepare yourself as a game master i can now weave the next game any way i want,i'll force you to apologise forever until you regret your actions!"The next game was known as the Battler humiliation game and everyone in the golden lan...

The next game was known as the Battler humiliation game and everyone in the golden land now knew better than to piss off ange
End of flashback

"Ouch my adorable little sister you didn't hold back ihhihi!"

Ange "That's for forgetting to invite me in this little adventure, after every thing that happened with all the other witches you knew that what i wished for the most was for a chance to fill up the gap created by those 12 years without seeing anyone from my family!"

"ouch i really screwed up didn't i, though it was something i decided on the spur of the moment i should have thought of you when i settled down sorry ange!"

Ange" at least you apologised this time but tell me why did you do it? and actually where is beatrice i thought she would be with you?"

"Wait they didn't tell you in the golden land? beato died she couldn't accept all of her sins in the end she chose to disappear..."

Ange "WHAT?! oh no onii chan... i'm sorry i didn't know..."

"NONONO don't worry actually, you're right i should have ask you to be here with me, i should have count on you when i was sad i'm sorry ange i failed you as a brother"