Golden land and a surprise for battler?

"blablabla" speaking
'blablabla' thought
[blablabla] blue truth

Shirou'pov

'Hmmm? i'm still alive?' finally opening my eyes  i was submerged by the color of gold, gold everywere  be it the furniture, the walls and...
"woah!!!" further into the room i saw a enormous pile of gold ingot resting on a table...

'incredible! i never thought i would see such a sight ever but wait where am i? didn't Battler kill me?' i clearly remembered asking him to end my life and live for me

 i clearly remembered asking him to end my life and live for me.

??? " ahh it seems the young master finally woke up"

?! hearing a masculine voice i immediatly turned around to see a middle aged man.
What i saw was unexpected, a tall man with fairly long black hairwith quite the mustache if i were to be honest, he had accessories like a monocle and was wearing a...butler uniform?

"?! did you call me young master?"

???" of course after all you're Battler sama in a way that makes you young master to us though only Battler sama can command us."

Hearing him referring to me as young master made me uneasy i'm just a child being referred as master is not something that would have ever happened to me"please just call me shirou"

???" as you wish oh where are my manners, my name is Ronove, for some reason some people like to call me bronove but i do not understand why puu kukuku.

"Ronove i see please can you explain to me where i'am and why i'am here?
i'm sure i asked battler to kill me.
"

Ronove" certainly you are in the golden land, this is a world that belong entirely to Battler sama as for the reason of your presence here, it's quite simple really he didn't need to kill you to take over so he decided to bring you here to enjoy yourself, this place is quite wonderfull you see i'm sure you'll be able to experience quite a lot here puu kukuku"

Shirou "But why would he save me? i thought he understood me and knew i didn't want a second chance!"

Ronove "it may be true but as he understood you, you surely did too right? you could be saved and that's all that mattered to him, and really he would never kill an alternate version of him, i'm sure seeing what happened to you will motivate him to see all the other him and invite them here puu kukuku"