Not really a chapter but a discussion corner?

Hello everyone this chapter is more of a way to ask some advice on some things you think needs improving i personnaly think that my dialogues are too forced but i guess it is expected for a first time.

Now then as for how the story goes, it's going to be a slice of life surrounding battler and how his relationship with different characters such as rin sakura and shinji will affect the future.

The grail war will definitely happen but not right now as i still try to find my footstep 

As for umineko side, shirou isn't dead so expect to see his side sometime.
i kinda want to bring other umineko character such as ange, lambdadelta and bernkastel since they are witches even more powerfull than battler, lambda and bern would just pass by to have fun but i kinda wish to have ange with battler permanently.

For the powers, Battler will hold back a lot, red truth and golden truth are out the windows unless absolutely necessary he will use the powers of shirou, though endless nine is going to be a problem since it's a power that acts as a passive mechanism to outright negate any supernatural attacks...

For the servants i'm not sure if i'll stay with canon fate stay night or change some of them... as i don't see myself doing the war immediatly.

Lastly i wish to say thank you for all the positives feedback you gave me i was expecting more negative feedback since i lack both experience and mastery of the language so again thank you a lot i'm really glad to have listened to a few of you especially Akumasin0708 who is the person than gave me the final push to just do it.

See you again for the next chapter it will drop either tommorow or tuesday^^