Day 5: Unpleasant Distractions

Sakusa was not at all focused for the match against the Adlers.

Ever since he saw that close up of Atsumu's thighs during the interview the day before, he couldn't get it out of his head.

Everytime he looked at Atsumu, his eyes would drift up and down that perfect body.

He'd never noticed it before, probably because he was too focused on the ball to ever take the time to watch Atsumu play, and well, now that he actually took the time to look, the sight was nothing short of intoxicating.

It was so distracting that Sakusa nearly missed a bunch of his spikes.

He tried to get his head in the game, but he couldn't, he'd moved his eyes to the ball only for them to move back to those thick, juicy thighs.

In the end, they won the game two sets to one, however it was just barely a win.

That evening, Sakusa sat in the back of the karaoke bar with a beer in his hands.

He was sitting quietly at a table with Atsumu, Hinata and Bokuto, silently watching as Bokuto and Hinata dared Atsumu to go on stage and sing a song with them.

Atsumu was trying his best to refuse this, but once Adriah and Inunaki came over and began trying to force him to do it, Atsumu finally gave in.

He reluctantly got up from the table and followed Hinata and Bokuto to the stage.

Sakusa sat back in his seat while he watched Hinata and Bokuto pick a song to sing, this should be interesting.

The song started and Atsumu picked up the mic.

Sakusa recognized the song as Hot by Confetti.

(Start the song at the top)
Italics: Atsumu
Bold: Bokuto and Hinata

The whole bar, which was packed with professional athletes and volleyball players, turned to watch the chaotic MSBY members perform.

Sakusa snickered at the complete and utter deadpan expression on Atsumu's face.

Though, Sakusa's jaw dropped when Atsumu started singing.

I'm the new truth, the crypto
E'ery body peep the info

Look how I switch the zip code
The bed rock, flip the Flintstones

Atsumu grinned at Bokuto and Hinata who stared at him in disbelief, they didn't actually think that he could sing, but they were in for one hell of a surprise.

You like the way I move my body
Take control, illuminati

I'm the baddest at the party fo' sho'~

Everyone's jaw was on the floor by then, no one had expected Atsumu to be able to rap on top of singing.

I'm like the drink that you been sippin'
I'm the spice that you been missin'

Good as gold, baby, I'm ready to go~

Atsumu grinned, his gaze drifted across the shell-shocked crowd of pro athletes.

Bokuto and Hinata grinned at each other before they began to vibe with Atsumu.

Ooh~ Ooh~

Oh! Baby, take a look at me~

Ooh~ Ooh~

Oh! Baby, do you like what you see?

Ooh~ Ooh~

Oh! Baby, take a look at me!
'Cause I'm the hottest motherfucker that you ever seen~

Ooh~ Ooh~
Hot! Hot!