Day 9: Thirst Tweets

It was a Tuesday and the four monster generation players were sitting in the studio of a popular YouTube channel called Buzzfeed Celeb.

"Wait, we're doing what now??" Sakusa asked.

Atsumu burst out laughing as the studio director explained what they were doing.

So there they were, all sitting in front of a camera with a sky blue background behind them, being handed a jar each that was filled to the brim with small pieces of paper.

They were going to be reading thirst tweets.

After a few minutes of explaining, the four Jackals were told to introduce themselves to the camera.

"Hi everyone! I'm Hinata Shoyo!" Hinata said cheerfully.

"I'm Bokuto Koutarou," Bokuto said with a broad smile.

"I'm Sakusa Kiyoomi," Sakusa said, ready to go home already.

"An' I'm Miya Atsumu! We're from the MSBY Black Jackals," Atsumu said.

"And today we're going to be reading thirst tweets," Bokuto said, struggling not to laugh.

With that, they began.

Hinata was first to read a tweet, "I would let Hinata Shoyo father every SINGLE egg in my nonexistent uterus laaaaawd," Hinata sighed, "Oh wow... This is insane..." He said while the other three snickered.

Atsumu was next, "I literally want Miya Atsumu to SMASH my skull between his massive thighs goodnight," Atsumu just looked up and blinked at the camera, "I think ya could probably get arrested for tweetin' this stuff..." He said blankly, causing the others to burst out laughing.

Bokuto could barely contain his laughter on his turn, "Bokuto 😤 Koutarou 😩 is one thicc 😍😍 bih 💯👅 let me see that 👀👀 Bokudick," Bokuto burst out laughing before turning to the director, "You guys dug for the worst ones, didn't you?" He asked while the other three laughed.

Sakusa was next, "I WOULD LET SAKUSA KIYOOMI TEA-" Sakusa cut himself off, "Yeah, I'm not reading that," he said bluntly, causing Atsumu, who was sitting next to him and reading it over his shoulder to giggle like an idiot.

Bokuto went this time, "I want to lather up Bokuto Koutarou, lay him down & slide my body all over his muscles," the room was silent for a second before Bokuto shouted, "What in the world-??!" Causing the whole studio burst into laughter.

Sakusa was next, "I want Sakusa Kiyoomi to **** the absolute **** out of my ******," Sakusa's face went blank for a second, "What's a *??" He asked, earning a round of laughter.

Hinata went next, "Hinata Shoyo can bite my nipple and snatch it out of my body and I'd say thanks daddy," Hinata looked confused and read the tweet again, bringing it closer to his face, "Such an odd... 'bite my nipple and snatch it out of my body'... That makes no sense but okay," he said and Bokuto snickered.

Atsumu read one next, "Miya Atsumu could choke me on any holy day," Atsumu grinned and chuckled, "Into chokin', huh? Makes two of us," he said before throwing the paper at the camera, making Hinata and Bokuto laugh loudly while Sakusa just blinked, a light red dusting his cheeks.

Bokuto was next again, "Sit on my face and suffocate me. @BokutoKoutarou," Bokuto's face was completely blank as he said his next line, "I would be wanted for murder," he said before bursting out laughing.

Atsumu was after him, "I'm so glad I don't have a penis I probably wold have a constant boner because Miya Atsumu," Atsumu just stared at the page, "Okay..." He said, causing the whole studio to laugh again.