Day 6: Hectic Hangover

That morning, Sakusa woke up with a splitting headache.

He didn't remember how he got home that night, and he ignored how he wanted to scrub the first layer of his skin off thinking about it.

He rolled over to check the time on his phone, it was about half past ten in the morning.

He pushed his hair back, out of his face before he climbed out of bed and into the shower.

He let the hot water cascade down his muscles and wash away the sweat as he tried to remember what happened the night before when they were at the bar.

It came back to him in bits and pieces.

He remembered Atsumu going on stage with Hinata and Bokuto after being dared and then pressured into doing it.

He also remembered that Atsumu delivered one hell of a performance, but his memories were blank from then onwards.

After he finished drying himself off and getting dressed, he walked down the stairs and was hit with the sight of an enormous pillow fort in their living room with a sleeping Bokuto and Hinata snoring inside.

Sakusa blinked at the sight before establishing that he was way too tired to deal with them, so he ignored them.

That's when Sakusa was hit with the enticing smell of pancakes being cooked.

Sakusa made his way to the kitchen where Atsumu and Inunaki were talking about new strategies for volleyball.

Atsumu was making breakfast while Inunaki was chilling on his phone at the island table.

"Morning," Sakusa said groggily.

Inunaki looked up from his phone and grinned, "Morning," he greeted, "How's your head feeling?" He jeered.

Sakusa stared at him with a deadpan expression, "Like shit," he answered.

Inunaki snickered as Sakusa who sat down, and rubbed his eyes with the palms of his hands.

He jolted as he heard something being placed in front of him, and he looked up to see Atsumu leaning over the island to place a plate of pancakes in front of him.

Then the blonde reached into his pocket, took a small bottle of headache medication and tossed it to Sakusa, who barely caught it.

Sakusa looked up at Atsumu with furrowed eyebrows and the blonde rolled his eyes, "Eat somethin' an' then take the meds to clear up that hangover," he said as he turned to give Inunaki his breakfast.

Sakusa was about to say something, but Atsumu beat him to it, "An' don't take this the wrong way, I still haven't forgiven ya for what ya said," Atsumu said.

Sakusa looked down at the plate of steaming hot pancakes in front of him, "Thanks..." He replied, a bit dejectedly, earning no reply from the blonde.

Inunaki let out a low whistle, "Damn... You really messed up, Sakusa," he said.

Sakusa grimaced, "Thank you for pointing out the obvious, Inunaki," he said lowly.

Inunaki laughed, "You're welcome," he replied.

Sakusa scoffed and turned to watch Atsumu walk towards the sliding door that allowed entrance to the backyard with his breakfast.

Sakusa sighed before he remembered something, "Hey, Inunaki, do you know how I got back here yesterday?"

Inunaki chuckled, "Oh yeah! You were so drunk that you couldn't even sit up straight, so Tsumu brought you back," he shrugged, "You know, I really can't tell if you two just plain hate each other or what, you guys give me mixed signals."