Day 13: Strange Questions

"Today, we are gonna be playing 'Are You A Sociopath?'," Bokuto announced proudly to the camera.

It was a Saturday and the chaotic four of the MSBY Black Jackals were all sitting in Bokuto's room recording a video for Bokuto's YouTube channel.

Bokuto was sitting on his bed next to Hinata who was sitting on the floor with his back against the bed, Sakusa was sitting on the desk chair, and Atsumu was chilling on the desk with his back facing the wall.

"Wait, we did this one before!" Atsumu blurted out.

Bokuto smirked, "That was a psychopath," he replied.

"What's the difference again?" Sakusa asked skeptically.

Bokuto turned away nervously, "Uh... I don't know," he said, "Look- Listen, none of this is- None of what we do is scientific, this is just for fun!" He explained, "Honestly, you could call this psychopath part two, we're just calling it a sociopath, because everybody likes talking about sociopaths nowadays! It's just for fun," he said awkwardly.

Bokuto cleared his throat, "Today we have a special guest, our OG of OG in MSBY, Sakusa Kiyoomi! Say hi, Sakubro."

"Hello," Sakusa said with a blank expression on his face.

"It's been a while since you've been here with us, Saku-san," Hinata said jokingly.

"Eh? Yeah, it actually has been," Sakusa agreed nonchalantly.

Bokuto chuckled, "I was thinking to myself, who could contest in a sociopathic test with Tsum-Tsum, and I could only come up with one person-"

"A second Tsumu," Atsumu interrupted excitedly.

"-that was Sakusa," Bokuto finished.

"Oh, okay," Atsumu chuckled.

"Whoever wins gets bragging rights, and a... mental disorder," Bokuto announced.

"Alright," Sakusa said with a shrug.

"Okay," Atsumu giggled.

"Wow," Hinata said with a deadpan expression.

"You ready? Question number one," Bokuto began, not waiting for them to reply, "A serial killer was chasing you down, but suddenly, he stops and makes a phone call to you, why did he make a phone call?"

"'Stop running'," Hinata said causing the other three to burst out laughing.

"Actually yeah, it would make me slow down," Sakusa agreed.

"'Cause you were hiding and they wanted to find you," Hinata said, actually answering this time.

"I have no clue why they would call someone," Atsumu said with a deadpan tone, "I do not-"

"What's up with the monotone, Tsum-Tsum?" Bokuto asked while trying to hold in his laughter as Hinata and Sakusa snickered.

"I do not know why the psychopath decided to do this," Atsumu continued, "An' I do not want to comment further."

Sakusa tried not to laugh as he rolled the desk chair over to Atsumu, "Are you feeling okay, Miya?"

Atsumu smiled, "I am feelin' great, there is no one behind me," he said ominously.

Sakusa snorted before he went back to the question, "If I'm running away and I'm hiding... I'm bound to either slow down, or the serial killer can just essentially just pin-point my location," he said.

"So, the answer is, 'to listen to the sound of bell ringing so he can locate the victim'," Bokuto informed, "Congratulations Shoyo and Sakubro, you guys get one point!" He said enthusiastically.