Chapter 6

Content warning: mentions of blood, swearing.

[What happened? I can't remember. Why does it hurt. My...chest.] Adam looked down to see the amount of blood spilled endlessly from his wound. His eyes widened, as much as he wanted to scream he couldn't. He looked at his surroundings to help him understand what was going on.

There, to his left was Jonah. He was driving, he didn't notice that Adam was staring at him. He was so transfixed on the road.

Adam wanted to rest but how could he. He was bleeding from his chest. He couldn't remember what happened or what would happen. He needed to rest. His eyes slowly closed, his hand still trying to stop the bleeding.

____________________________________

[Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck. This is all my fault. Adam's hurt because of me. I should have never left him. What is wrong with me. I'm such a worthless asshole.] Jonah began to cry silently. He was alone. He hurt Adam, it was his fault he left him and this is his punishment.

He needed to find a hospital fast. He didn't even care if the nurses or doctors recognized them. He just wants Adam to be fine.

After what seemed like hours of self pity, Jonah made it to the "Mandela County Hospital"

Jonah rushed into the ER while carrying Adam.

"Someone! Please help! My friend, he's hurt!" Jonah yelled out. Three assistans rushed over to Jonah and grabbed Adam out of his hands. An assistant walked to Jonah while the others took Adam away. Jonah followed close behind.

"What happened?" One of the nurses there asked Jonah.

"We- we uhm-" Jonah began to stumble on his words.

"He was in the basement- then he- ....he was attacked. I think- I was away... I found him like this-'' Jonah managed to say in a vague manner.

"Attacked by who?" Another nurse questioned.

"B-by a....an alternate. " Jonah responded feeling a sense of guilt. By then, the group all made it to an emergency room. They quickly set Adam up in the bed.

"He lost a large amount of blood. Someone bring the-"

"Sir, I'm going to have to ask you to step outside while the others take care of your friend." A nurse said, signaling Jonah to leave with them.

"But he needs me. I can't just-" The nurse cut him off.

"Your friend will be fine. Sir please." Jonah finally stepped outside.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors note: Omg- I can't believe I forgor to post this chapter 😭 y'all I'm so sorry.