001

Daphne - Six months ago

"Carlos why has business been so slow, I swear to God if I don't find someone to rip off in the next fifteen minutes I will shoot you!"I threatened.

My name is Daphne Drakos, I'm just the worlds most successful con artist with a literall billion dollar ego and the princess to the Greek Mafia, you know normal 20 year old stuff.

Why am I a con artist even though I am a mafia princess? Well mind your own business.

That life just wasn't it for me but I will pull a trigger on a motherfucker, see that what makes me so damn sexy yet so damn dangerous.

I have the looks, I have the confidence and I have my money to back up, what more do I need?

Well the answer to that question is very simple,

I NEED EVERY ANIME BOY WITH AN EIGHT PACK!

Because why not, I can already have any guy I want and that is kind of boring, that's what makes my haters hate me even more, because I am all they want but can't have.

Back to Carlos, that bitch ignored me.

He is one of my best friends and also my co worker, one thing we have in common is that we have somewhere to be but we aren't.

Like how I'm supposed to be attending to mafia duties and how he's supposed to be attending to royal duties, he's a prince no big deal.

"Relax chica, I think I found someone for you,"

"Ok, who let's hear it!" I said folding my arms.

"Hi, guys," I heard Grey my other coworker say behind me as he walked in with Khloe and Maddie with two cups of coffee in his hands.

"Hey," I said as Khloe and Maddie kissed me on the cheek.

"What about me?" asked Carlos.

"Yes what about you?" asked Maddie smirking and walking to the kitchen.

"How can you two have the air conditioner on when its freezing outside,"said Grey referring to Carlos and I.

"London's weather isn't that bad and besides we're underground,remember in Russia when we felt the cold even a half mile down"said Carlos.

He was right we were underground in our London base designed by myself.

"Anyone today," said Khloe flopping down into the couch next to me as Maddie threw her a bag of chips.

"Yeah Carlos was just about to tell me about him,"

"Oh yeah right, Daphne this guy is the CEO of A&Q Investments, he has stocks and shares in almost everything according to Grey's Intel he has been up to pretty shady stuff, your mission is to infiltrate his club and get his access codes without being detected, you get the access codes we get 250 million dollars, he's throwing a party this evening at his club!"

"Why did that sound like something I'd hear in spy kids, just say Daph, honey put on a sexy dress go to a club, seduce a senior citizen and nab all his money!"I said and he rolled his eyes.

" You are just mean!"he said and pouted.

"Yeaahhh, I know!"

"Ok guys let's go shopping!" said Grey

________________

Hey guys.
How'd you like the first chapter.
Hope it met your expectations.
And I've never actually been to London so I don't actually know if weather in London is that bad.
I know this chapter is short but stay with me guys.
Sending hugs and kisses.