011

Daphne

"Sooo, missing princess to the Greek Mafia huh?" said Damien trying to make small talk with me.

"I'm not missing, I just choose not to be found and why'd you agree to this anyway if you don't know what we're doing here!"

"Lets just say for you I'd do anything!" he said smiling at me.

"Then die, already!" I said and followed behind him.

After my friends had practically begged him to contact him, I finally agreed, I was so not about to lose 650 million, just because I didn't like Damien.

"Actually I would like to know, what you're doing here!" said Ty.

"Just because you want to know what we are doing here doesn't mean we're going to tell you!" I said and smiled.

He stared at me and said,

"I like you!"

"Bitch me tooo!" I squealed and he grinned.

We got to the entrance and two men stood in front of it.

"Hello, Boss!"

Damien's expression quickly changed to a cold one, he nodded and they opened the doors, we passed by a few more people and his expression remained the same- cold as ice.

"I honestly don't care but what was that all about?" I asked and he looked down at me smiling, genuinely.

And yes I said down because Damien is very tall.

"What do you mean?" he asked and stopped in front of a huge black door.

I glared at his innocent face and said,

"Nevermind!"

"Hm, ok here we are the server room!"

"Ok, Grey and I will set Mae up, Maddie, Carlos, Grey, set up the transmitters and possibly look for exit points incase Big D tries to kidnap me.

They nodded and disappeared around the corner.

"Should we be worried?" asked Ty.

I sighed and brought out two wrist watches from my pocket and handed it to them.

"Wear this on they day of the ball unless you are ok with loosing 50 mil-"

I instantly clumped my hand over my mouth and Grey facepalmed.

"Oh! So this is a repeat of London, huh?" he asked and I flipped him off.

"Ok take all the time that you need!" he said and started walking away but before he could leave I said,

"Hey D'angelo!"

"Hmm! You do know who I am right!"

"Yeah and,"

"And you talk to me like that!"

I looked at him again and said,

"Yeah and,"

He chuckled and asked,

"What do you want?"

"Oh yeah, um can we like arrive with you,"

"Arrive with me!"

"Are you some sort of Grammar Nazi, can we like show up with you!"

"Sure anything for you Tehila!"

So I might have stabbed him :)

_________________________________________

What do you guys think and so far who is your favorite character, because mine is definitely Maddie.

In the next chapter you are going to meet her brothers and her dad, I can't wait for you to meet them.

And I am sorry if I made Daphne's dad seem like a bad person because he really isn't.

Vote, comment and share.