009

Damien

In the past three days I never could have thought I could be so surprised.

But then I met Daphne Drakos. Two words - Aggressively sexy.

That surname it all makes sense now.

But why would the princess to the strongest mafia in the world try to steal from someone who she has much more money than, I mean-

But that's the thing, these past few days trying to figure her out has been extremely difficult and that's what interests me about her more.

I feel drawn to her not just because of how her soft lips always look kissable or how I wanted to pin her to a wall , but because there's just something about her.

It absolutely hasn't gotten to feelings yet, feelings are not really my kind of thing.

But I was kind of hoping that wouldn't be the case, with Daphne.

I didn't want to have a one night stand with her and disappear to one of my privates islands .

"Damien, what are we going to do about this!" said Aero shoving a tablet in my face.

"Nothing!"

"She just collapsed one of your companies with the press of a button and it cost you 15 billion dollars!"

"Ok!"

"Did you not hear me right I said 15 BILLION dollars!"

"Aero stop exaggerating, 15 billion dollars is like pocket change, do you want me to give you 15 billion dollars?" I asked him.

He squinted his eyes and stared at me for a second.

" I'll take that 15 billionsend it into my account!' he said quickly and I smirked.

"Ok Aero now business talk, divide those who were working at that company and spread them through my other companies and increase their salaries by 15% and about those warehouses-"

"SIR!" my tech guy Parker screamed.

He burst through my room with a laptop and he was gasping for air.

"I swear to God one day I will shoot your vocal chords,"

He gulped and muttered a quick sorry.

"What is it?" I asked him wanting him to disappear as soon as possible.

"Um, 15 billion dollars got credited into your account!"

Daphne.

_________________________________________

Hey!

I know this chapter is really short so to make up for it I'm going to update three times today.

I'm amazing I know, you don't have to tell me.

Vote,comment and share.