013

Daphne

"Why? Are there some people you would like to avoid?"

"I know that voice!" I groaned as I cried internally, I turned to meet my five brothers.

"Hey guys!"I squeaked out.

"Missed us Daphne!" said Christian staring down at me with his gray eyes and honestly I was a bit scared.

That was until the biggest softie among them engulfed me in a hug and I couldn't help but hug him back.

"I missed you," he whispered into my neck.

"Me too Gene!" I giggled and waited for him to let go.

He did and stepped back smiling.

I stood there waiting for my other brothers who were trying to act all angry but could not suppress their smiles.

"Oh c'mon you big softies," I said and spread my arms out and they wasted not time hugging me.

"Ok guys let go, you're supposed to be the strongest mafia in the world!" I said laughing and they let go.

My friends were staring at the ceiling because at that moment there was something sooo interesting about it.

"Heyyy, Carlos is that you," I heard Alec say and Carlos smirked.

"In the flesh , amigo !"he said and they shook hands.

"Grey!" He said and he grinned.

All my brothers were familiar with every member of our group.

They exchanged formalities and we introduced Ty to them.

"Oh yeah what's up with showing up with D'angelo!"said Alex, Alec's twin.

And they suddenly went from smiley brothers to overprotective brothers.

"It's nothing guys!"I said and crossed my arms.

"So that kiss was nothing!"said Jordan.

"Um first of all it was on my cheek and second of all I hated it!"I said staring at my brothers.

"So are you saying he is forcing himself on you!" said Chrsitian raising his voice a bit.

"No, he's just like that!"

"Now, I kind of want to have a talk with D'angelo!" said Gene.

"Yeah, me too!"said Alec.

"Guys, stop it ok don't touch him and if I wanted him dead I would have already killed him!"I said and four them relaxed a bit but Christian was still tense.

"Chris, it's seriously nothing!"I said.

"Are you sure!"he said.

"Really sure!" I responded and I felt him relax.

"Wait where's papa?"I asked suddenly remembering I had one.