012

I know I usually don't write at the beginning of chapters but I'm just writing this to inform you that this is going to be one long ass chapter.

_________________________________________

Daphne

"Um Daphne what do I do when I get to the Covert X building?"

"Just stand there and shout 'My name is Damien and I suck dick for a living'!" I answered.

I could tell he was rolling his eyes from the other side of the phone.

"Just park in front of the building, we'll meet you there!Bye!"

"WAIT! Wait!"

"What?"I asked.

"What are you wearing?"

"My leg is going to be wearing your butt if you don't mind your own business!"I said and ended the call.

Annoying, perverted bra-

"Daphne you ready?"asked Maddie stepping into our room.

"No, not yet still trying to decide between this black open back dress or this red sleeves short dress!" I said holding it up for her to see.

"Hm,ok!"

"What do you think of this black one,"I said.

"Its pretty, I love it!" she said and shut the door.

"Ok and what about this red one?"

"Now that dress makes you look like the future Mrs. D'angelo!"she said and raised her eyebrows.

I stared at her for a second then back st the dress.

"Definetly going with the black dress burn this!"I said and handed her the red dress.

She laughed and took it out of the room.

"Oh please, you love it Daphne D'angelo!"said Khloe walking in as Maddie walked out.

"Hm, you see I'd shoot you right now,but you look way too sexy, I mean dayumn!"

"Daphne, I told you my heart belongs to Kim Taehyung, I've been trying to let you down easy but I had no other choice!"she said placing her hand on her forehead dramatically.

I took both of her hands in mine and said,

"If Kim Taehyung is the one standing in our love-" I paused and gasped.

"I would leave him you for him bitch, there is no way I'm killing Kim Taehyung for your ass!"I said and she threw her purse at me smiling.

"Ouch!" I said even though it didn't hurt at all.

She laughed and helped me with my necklace.

It was a diamond butterfly this time, with the same function, my earrings shot sleep darts and the heels of my shoes where retractable, so if it got to a time where I had to run it would be much easier.