007

Daphne

The plane ride to Milan was annoyingly fun.

We took our jet from London to Milan.

The flight was basically Maddie and Grey bickering, Carlos and I beating the shit out of each other and Khloe sleeping the whole way there.

As soon as we got out of the plane the humid air hit us in the face and I was craving pasta.

In Milan our base was under our Covert X building.

"Ok guys Grey and I are going to take our things to the base, you guys find a good restaurant and we'll meet you there, sounds good!"

"Ok, see you two later!"said Khloe.

" Bye!" I waved and headed towards our base with Grey.

We picked a cab to our Covert X building which led directly underground, the building itself was just a cover up for our underground base, but it still earned me millions of dollars.

"Do you think they've found a good restaurant yet because, I am starving!" Grey groaned.

"C'mon you big baby let's set Mae up and go find them!"

When it came to technological geniuses in our group it was definitely Grey and I .

We designed Mae when we were fifteen but improved on her a year later, Mae's like Jarvis, basically.

"Uploading to Milan Base!"

"Ok,let's go ,track them!" I said.

We got there in about 20 minutes and those insensitive mf's had already ordered and were eaten.

I am usually the only two one who walks around with my money, so I had to pay.

Grey and I ordered a 12 slice pizza and the insignificant others were staring way too much.

"No way," I heard Carlos say.

"What?" I asked.

"What are the odds that the heir to the Italian Mafia might just be in Italy and is passing by!" said Maddie.

I looked out the glass window and there he was passing by.

I immediately shielded my face with my hand , but Maddie didn't so he saw her immediately.

"Oh my God Madeline!"

"What! I'm not the one with boy problems!"

He was walking with his tech guy and two other fine ass men I wanted on my pizza.

"Oh My God Daphne is that you!" He said taking a seat next to me.

"No its Voldermort , now move your ass!" I said and bit aggressively at my pizza.

His friends looked at me like I'd declared I was Lucifer.

"What? I can't talk like that to you big bad mafia boss!" I mocked.

One of them smirked and said,